Rework Revan!

Not to detract from the Grievous feedback, but, in the vein of making more rock paper scissors, I suggest to rework Revan similar to what you did with Finn.

Right now Revan is overkill given his stats, buffs, heal, and assist call + extra dmg all work beyond his faction, allowing GMY, GK, and others the benefit when it's silly that they would ever be found in the same time period. Let GK and GMY be good for Galactic Republic, and let Revan be good for Old Republic. Change his abilities to work on OR or even just OR Jedi only.

Then after that we can see about adding tags for Visas and HK.

Maybe this has been suggested before, but just a thought toward balance, having used Revan for months now and living in a world where my only opponents in top 10 are 99% Revan.

Similar argument could be made to remove part of his kit entirely rather than limit his benefit to faction: right now he is a healer / buff support and a dmg dealer / caller. Pick one and remove the other.

Thanks for the thought

Replies

• I'd suggest that the problem with GG teams is not a bad rework. Its Revans Mark. Basically RNG death sentence to ANY team if it hits the wrong character.

So, IMHO Revan is the problem with Balance. Not any of the other teams. Its like CLS all over again.
  • revan alone is op but combined with gmy, gk and bindo its just not funny... they have it all and more. Counter immunity, foresight, ressurect (why does revan even need it???), crit immunity, ton of assists, taunt ignore, heals... I mean come on, there is no weak spot... arena is so broken now, i dont remember it being this bad... top 50 on my server is 45 revan teams...
  • no dont touch my revan. buff gg i dont care, but don't nerf revan
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I hate all jedis....
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    VonZant wrote: »
    I'd suggest that the problem with GG teams is not a bad rework. Its Revans Mark. Basically RNG death sentence to ANY team if it hits the wrong character.

So, IMHO Revan is the problem with Balance. Not any of the other teams. Its like CLS all over again.
    But it is not RNG. They reworked Revan’s ai in the update yesterday to avoid marking units that are taunting or with damage immunity. That means that droideka and magnaguard will be avoided, leaving B1, B2, or Grievous to be marked. And if any of those 3 get marked and killed, it is game over. They present GG as a Revan counter and then change Revans ai to better counter GG. It is shameful.