FACT: Rancors use the same word to describe Ewoks and 🍿

ClubberLangIII
372 posts Member
edited March 2019
It's time to stop sucking at SWGOH!!!

We Might Be Giants is looking for people with real world lives who love SWGOH to join the best casual guild in the game. We make struggling players great!

WE KNOW you desperately want to improve your characters, but suffer from game crushing real life ailments.

Do you:
- have a job?
- have to study for tests at school?
- have a family?
- need to pick up the kids sometimes?
- have occasional business trips?
- take the dog for walks?
- play real human sports?
- interact with actual people in society when needed?
- drive your own car to work?
- forget anniversaries then scramble for presents?

If these pesky real life problems affect you, but you STILL find a way to log in to SWGOH daily, then We Might Be Giants is the guild for you!

SWGOH's best CASUAL GUILD for daily active players. We clean out inactive players, not players with real world lives.

Contact me: Clubber Lang
Ally Code: 174-914-139
Current stats: 34 members / 82,000,000 GP
Or just join our guild: We might be giants
Post edited by ClubberLangIII on

Replies

• Two new SWGOH recruits have just started their journey to become great.

Don't miss your chance to join We Might Be Giants!!!
  • We have welcomed two more great future players. Space is running out. Hurry up and claim your seat at the table!
  • We're looking for two more members before the next territory war. Spots are going fast so hurry up!
  • One more future legend took the training wheels off the SWGOH trike and joined this morning. The response to our recruiting has been awesome!

We still have a few spots left. Find me in game. I'm always ready to talk. Or just take the plunge and join We Might Be Giants!
  • Our new players are developing faster than they imagined possible. There's not much time left to join and turn that hunk of junk you're piloting into the fastest ship in the galaxy
  • We are looking to recruit two more future legends for the upcoming territory war. Find me in game. I stopped using Discord because it is a horrible communication tool, truth be told. Anyone who tells you Discord is a good communication tool is not being honest with you.

Current stats: 34 members / 82,000,000 GP
  • We've had a wave of new recruits. Still looking for a few more people with real world lives to join SWGOH's best guild that has a character from Rocky III in it.

Current stats: 42 members / 88, 000,000 GP