General Grievous Rework Frustrated

ImperialStation
31 posts Member
edited February 2019
I can not hide my frustration with this new separatist Rework, I hoped that at least General Grievous's squad was something more deadly, it would not have to be Arena Goal, but it should be something lethal like the Night Sisters or Imperial Troopers.
From the outset I figured that Rework would not beat Revan in the arena, after all General Grievous is a free to play character, easy to get to after a while.
Not even the Droideka who thought it would be a scary and efficient droid tank as Sion managed to generate confidence to play with Grievous Team.
Even worse when I see Grievous's skill kit I notice that he has lost his laughter, I was saddened by this, I loved to mock the enemies, Grievous now lost some of the personality he had, he was empty and without personality.
It was the worst Rework I've ever seen in this game and I think the CG knew that it would frustrate a lot of people, after all they are professionals.

Edited. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Reworked Anakin saw this comimg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    This is all part of reworked sidious' plan
  • Options
    This is all part of reworked sidious' plan

If so, there is still hope for the dark side.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Let's please keep this focused on the critique at hand, and not turn this into a thread focused on mocking folks involved with the Star Wars IP. I've edited the OP and removed a couple of posts with this in mind. :smile:
  • Options
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Let's please keep this focused on the critique at hand, and not turn this into a thread focused on mocking folks involved with the Star Wars IP. I've edited the OP and removed a couple of posts with this in mind. :smile:

Okay, this will not happen again
  • Options
    All zetas, and some gear 12+ pieces on my grievous team, cant defeat any jedi revan with this new bastila touch up. Its just so bad, most of the time they mark b1, if not its just impossible to take jolee with all the counters and the worst part is some troll just saying: "if all your team are not full gear 12+, god mods and everyone 7* your opinion doesn't matters". Also cls and traya walk through him, defense and offense, grievous is disappointing, and for sure doesn't surpasses expectations ;-;