What's the one PVE unit that you hate with a passion?

For me its hoth rebel soldier in ds tb. 3 of my 5 good ds teams require a turn meter train to function and hoth rebel soldier just shuts them down with daze. I hate having to fight him so much lol. What are your personal nemesis in the pve environment?

Replies

• Yeah he is my worst too. Wish our version was as good. The elite ones are really nasty as they can counter a g11 Shoretrooper to death.

P3 Traya is the other one that jumps to mind. Having to restart 10 times is just annoying.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah he is my worst too. Wish our version was as good. The elite ones are really nasty as they can counter a g11 Shoretrooper to death.

P3 Traya is the other one that jumps to mind. Having to restart 10 times is just annoying.

my troopers are still terrible so the elite version just decimates my team. i dont think ive ever beat one with troopers
  • Nihilus
  • The Snowtrooper with the locked buff in LSTB that resists my stuns and then counterattacks my team to death by calling assists. Pretty frustrating.
  • P3 Traya if I can’t use Finn/3PO
  • The rebel officer is it? The one that heals everyone to 100% pretty much all the time. I have no problem beating them, but it's just annoying
  • The combo of the elite rebel pilot and elite rebel officer in TB. I stun the officer and almost kill him, then the pilot cleanses everyone and the officer heals everyone back to full health.
  • The scout snowtrooper (elite version). Stealth, then 99k crit. Ugh.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Can I just include the entire PVE enemies from DSTB? They are all a pain.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Dooku in Ground War: Counter attack, counter attack, counter attack, counter attack..
    And as you can only use Light Side scu* where most of them can't stop this it's just going on and on and on...
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Fleet e5 I think? Bunch of tie with what feels like unlimited powahhhhh.

It may be easy now that HT is in the game.
  • Dooku...he isn't doing much damage but it is so f***Ing annoying when he counterattack 3 times and stun all my troops
    In some events Royal gourds are super annoying too
  • Sith raid Nihilus.