Im getting more mk5 stun gun drops than wicket shards

There's something fundamentally wrong about that lol. My emo bastilla farm went great, every refresh id get 3-5 shards, rarely 6 or less than 3. Seems like i exhausted my luck and now rngesus is punishing me with 1 shard per refresh for wicket. On the bright side, i farmed up enough pieces for 5 stun guns while taking wicket from 3 to 6 stars so that's good i guess?

Replies

• Options
    I'd be happier than a clam to have that situation lol. In all seriousness though it will even itself out I'm sure.
  • Options
    LeetoQui78 wrote: »
    Yeah, I've noticed the Ewok shard drop rate has turned terrible over the last several days. The Wicket shard wasn't too bad for me, now I too am getting more stun guns than shards. Paploo, I only got 2 shards after 3 refreshes the other day, and they haven't been turning up in the guild store either. One might be concerned that they're about to surprise drop the 3PO event.

i purchased paploo from guild store so i coukd focus there on chirpa, paploo is 1 shard away from 7 stars. its Logray and wicket im worried about, if c3po drops soon, i might have to settle for only 6 stars
  • Options
    Well going off the Chewie event, it came back at almost exactly 3 months so that gives you till roughly the 15th of next month if that cadence is consistent.
  • Options
    My chirpa is coming slow 28/100. 15 more for paploo. I got EE and wicket to 7* pretty quick as I only focused on refreshing wicket and had most of EE complete through bronzium. I don’t think I’ll have logray to 7 in time (15/100)however I think the rest are geared up enough to sub in teebo or scout.

I did notice that I got plenty of stun guns while farming wicket. Many days I ended up with more than wicket shards. It does seem peculiar
  • Options
    Same here for both ... wicket & paploo. Used to drop up to 18 shards a day paploo ( 3 energy refills) ... last days can't get more than 10 a day .... wicket got 2 shards in 18 sims ... is kinda low from CG to do this kind of moves ... really not fair!
  • Options
    OP, I don’t see the problem..... you have too many mk5 stunguns?
  • Options
    Yeah I've noticed that too. I think my best drop has been 3/8 on wicket
  • Options
    OP, I don’t see the problem..... you have too many mk5 stunguns?

the problem is id rather have c3po next time around than 5 extra stun guns, so i want more wicket shards. @Randocalrissian
  • Options
    You’ll get him 7* in time, keep at it
  • Options
    There's something fundamentally wrong about that lol. My emo bastilla farm went great, every refresh id get 3-5 shards, rarely 6 or less than 3. Seems like i exhausted my luck and now rngesus is punishing me with 1 shard per refresh for wicket. On the bright side, i farmed up enough pieces for 5 stun guns while taking wicket from 3 to 6 stars so that's good i guess?

RnGeesus... Hahaha.
  • Options
    Same thing is happening with Holdo. I get more stun guns than character shards. It's a good problem to have imho.