Deception? Poor communication? Both?

It seems like this whole GG/Separatist debacle could've been avoided if CG had allowed the influencers their test accounts and early access to the new toons and reworks.

But that's not how the game industry works nowadays with preorders and inflated hype. They want your money first and they'll deal with the consequences after poop hits the fan.

I can't help be cynical of the games industry and their nefarious activities to get all the monies and I think this mess only goes to further highlight the need to wait and see rather than dive in head first.

GG and Separatists are an okay GA/TW faction. If that had been said a few days before the update/rework/releases I doubt CG/EA would've made half the money they have.

Replies

• you forgot: bad decisions!
    "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."
    Why don't you saved up your gear, zetas, money, whatever until you got valide information about the real impact of droids.
    Learn from your mistakes. It's not their fault - Patience you must have!
    It's always the same...
  • Sumbu wrote: »
    you forgot: bad decisions!
    "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."
    Why don't you saved up your gear, zetas, money, whatever until you got valide information about the real impact of droids.
    Learn from your mistakes. It's not their fault - Patience you must have!
    It's always the same...

It is their fault. What they delivered doesn’t nearly match the performance they showed in reveal footage.