One rework we need that I think we can all agree on

CG devs need a rework. They need nerfed. They need buffed. Maybe they need new CG devs with better synergy. Or maybe they need replaced. Look what they’ve done in the past few weeks alone:
1. Announce double price increase in the 30 shard marquee packs
2. Rework Zfinn because of a crap raid that THEY ruined. This is the 3rd rework to fix this raid because it’s been broken since the start.
3. Announced they wouldn’t be issuing a refund of materials for a character after COMPLETELY changing his usefulness
4. Announced a rework and promoted it as a meta killer. Rode the back of a YouTuber to promote their rework. Then dropped a metallic pile of poo on all of us.

CG is losing it fast. For the first time I’m in a legitimate fear for the future of this game. I understand the extreme difficulty it takes to create a new character and team because there are so many rules and boundaries they must follow. One wrong mechanic can make or break a team and possibly the game. And they can’t just throw crap characters out there because nobody will buy them. However, at the same time they appear to be squeezing every dollar out of us and doing whatever they deem necessary with reckless abandonment. Whatever the case, these past few weeks have been a stain on the swgoh game and community. I think it’s time the devs get a rework

Replies

• Your four points are actually focused on two issues: zFinn's changes and the Separatist rework. I feel like they explained themselves just fine on zFinn, whether you were satisfied or happy with it is beside the point.

Grievous has caught a ton of flak because he didn't replace Revan on day 1 of Droideka. Today is day 2, and what do you know? Cubsfanhan posted a video of solid arena strategy for GG to beat Revan consistently. We'll figure it out and get exactly what we expected/what was promised: a solid offensive team that can beat Revan but won't hold on defense.

Then again, I love this game and hate the idea of it ending so I am biased. You'll have to forgive me for not sharing your pessimism.
  • Can we nerf more toons please ?
    Please dont nerf Jolee. It s fine that he can revive everyone
  • Can we nerf more toons please ?
    Please dont nerf Jolee. It s fine that he can revive everyone

Patience. He ll not be WAI when Darth Revan is released and is losing to Jedi revan teams
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Its legit... wont hold on defense but it will take down well modded revans
  • Unless they hit your b1 right?
  • Your four points are actually focused on two issues: zFinn's changes and the Separatist rework. I feel like they explained themselves just fine on zFinn, whether you were satisfied or happy with it is beside the point.

Grievous has caught a ton of flak because he didn't replace Revan on day 1 of Droideka. Today is day 2, and what do you know? Cubsfanhan posted a video of solid arena strategy for GG to beat Revan consistently. We'll figure it out and get exactly what we expected/what was promised: a solid offensive team that can beat Revan but won't hold on defense.

Then again, I love this game and hate the idea of it ending so I am biased. You'll have to forgive me for not sharing your pessimism.

Cubsfanhan knows nothing about the droids and AHNALDT101 posted a video taking b1 and droideka to 7 stars g12 good mods and still getting sweeped.
  • Hello? There’s only one rework needed...Anakin! You know The Chosen One that the entire genre revolves around!?!?
  • I would add more to your points...

5. Nerfing counters to Revan again like they did with Enfys nest.
    6. Allowing both arenas to be dominated by a single squad each, creating nasty mirror matches everywhere.
    7. Making the falcon an unbeatable force that subsequently ruins GA and it's competitive nature since if you have the falcon you can enjoy a free win.
    8. Giving us too many grinds to keep up with at the same time.

That's just a few extra ones for me
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    He also has plenty of videos showing droids winning.....all in the mods