B1 and translation buff

Anyone else experiencing. This bug? Before the GG rework b1 was gaining the translation buff when using c3pO skill on him. Now he doesn’t gain the buff. Working as intended?

Replies

• Just tested in GW and yes, you're right.
    He can get Secret Intel from BB8 but no Translation from C3PO.
    You might want to report it as a bug here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • The text of the Translation buff specifically states that it can only be applied to Galactic Republic, Rebel, Resistance and Ewok Allies. B1 doesn't have any of those tags, therefore he would not be able to get the translation buff.
  • PAUBroksby wrote: »
    The text of the Translation buff specifically states that it can only be applied to Galactic Republic, Rebel, Resistance and Ewok Allies. B1 doesn't have any of those tags, therefore he would not be able to get the translation buff.

You sir are wrong
  • PAUBroksby wrote: »
    The text of the Translation buff specifically states that it can only be applied to Galactic Republic, Rebel, Resistance and Ewok Allies. B1 doesn't have any of those tags, therefore he would not be able to get the translation buff.

You can give Translation to ANY ally with 3PO's "Oh My Goodness" special.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • B1 was getting it before the GG rework. I had been using it in arena since b1 came out and you are wrong. Those allies gain it when they use a special ability. He can cast his “oh my goodness” to give anyone translation
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>