Bring back the falcon now to save GA

Hear me out, yes I know part of a legendary's incentive to panic farm and spend money is the fear of being locked out of that character for a while, it's an extra motive to open the wallet and pull out the card but I think the situation with the falcon requires special treatment.

Never before has a unit (ship or character) been so incredibly dominant that it basically was unbeatable. And I know I keep repeating that the falcon is unbeatable and many of you are in total disbelief. I sincerely welcome anyone to put a video proof that they can beat a 7 star well geared falcon in the meta line up; without using the falcon themselves. Until I have seen it I simply won't believe it.

It's a very special case of a character (ship) that is so incredibly broken that it's thrown fleet arena out of balance and it has guaranteed free and effortless crystals to those who own it. Additionally it's created a situation in GA where if one person has the falcon and the other one doesn't, it's a guarantee result. You might as well not even try at this point. You would have to be severely overpowered in characters to win with such a banner disadvantage from fleet.

Therefore I think this warrants a return for the falcon, to at least give people a chance to get it at 5 or 6 stars so they can start beating those 7 star ones at least on offense and have a shot at being competitive. Will people get mad if they already own it? Well absolutely I would expect nothing less but so does anyone who has gotten cossy on their throne for too long. If you have the falcon already you're either a whale for having it at 7 stars or if you have it at 5 or 6 this is your chance to upgrade it another star and trust me your rank is totally safe! Maybe you will have to do an extra battle or two a day to climb up, but on the flip side you're going to have a better experience in GA overall. So please CG, just bring back the falcon and do some justice.