Best part about GG not being godlike.

The whining about Finn is down to 2 threads a day

Replies

• And when Darth Revan drops in a few weeks, it'll be down to 0 threads for Finn and 2 a day for GG
  • The whining about Finn is down to 2 threads a day

Shhh, it’s meant to distract people asking for Finn zeta refunds.

• At least those were actually announced. I’m still mad about the stealth change to Acolyte’s basic, changing it from a double-tap to a single hit without telling anyone.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • At least those were actually announced. I’m still mad about the stealth change to Acolyte’s basic, changing it from a double-tap to a single hit without telling anyone.

They did tell people about that, back when the nightsisters and traya were doing their infinite loop, and they changed it
  • Droideka: next nerf incoming.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • The toon, not the forum presence. @Droideka
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

An oldie but a goodie
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    flux_rono wrote: »
    At least those were actually announced. I’m still mad about the stealth change to Acolyte’s basic, changing it from a double-tap to a single hit without telling anyone.

They did tell people about that, back when the nightsisters and traya were doing their infinite loop, and they changed it

But it was overshadowed by the daka nerf (which really I think most ofnusnput the zeta back on her not much later)
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    At least those were actually announced. I’m still mad about the stealth change to Acolyte’s basic, changing it from a double-tap to a single hit without telling anyone.

Must have been a side note somewhere...I never saw it, nobody in my guild saw it. Searching found nothing. I only knew because I was running NS in arena, and noticed the change in text. Acolyte’s double-tap was very useful punching through foresight.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.

Must have been a side note somewhere...I never saw it, nobody in my guild saw it. Searching found nothing. I only knew because I was running NS in arena, and noticed the change in text. Acolyte’s double-tap was very useful punching through foresight.

It was 2 sentences in the explanation of the daka and paper zombie nerf

So? Whether it was 2 sentences or 20 doesn't change the fact that they announced it and you're wrong to say they didn't.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

So? Whether it was 2 sentences or 20 doesn't change the fact that they announced it and you're wrong to say they didn't.

I never said it wasnt announced.

There was an entire developer's note about it called Preventing Critolyte, Second Pass that details the changes made to Nightsisters Acolyte and why.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/177939/preventing-critolyte-second-pass#latest