B2 Zeta

jedibaer71
575 posts Member
edited February 2019
„Whenever B2 inflicts a debuff, all other Separatist Droid allies gain 5% Turn Meter“

sounds good, but why B2 is the only hero, who hasn‘t „all other Separatists AND all other Droids“ in his kit?

would be ok for me, if „only separatists“ or „only droids“ are affected.

but this „separatist droids“ is very limited! and all others „separatist droids“ don‘t have such an limitation in their abilities.

never fear! if it could privilege droids AND/OR separatists, droids and/or separatists will not be meta, but there would be more fun and more possible teams to try.

am i wrong?

Replies

• jedibaer71 wrote: »
    „Whenever B2 inflicts a debuff, all other Separatist Droid allies gain 5% Turn Meter“

sounds good, but why B2 is the only hero, who hasn‘t „all other Separatists AND all other Droids“ in his kit?

would be ok for me, if „only separatists“ or „only droids“ are affected.

but this „separatist droids“ is very limited! and all others „separatist droids“ don‘t have such an limitation in their abilities.

never fear! if it could privilege droids AND/OR separatists, droids and/or separatists will not be meta, but there would be more fun and more possible teams to try.

am i wrong?
    This was on purpose. B2 was already a great plug and play character, although a little dated. That’s why his rework was the least drastic. They also didn’t want to improve his viability outside of Separatist teams, which is why they made his zeta only affect Separatist droids, instead of just droids or just Separatists.