Buy this arena slot for the low price of a Revan!

Revan is an issue in arena. The Grievous Rework was the f2p communities only hope, and as a player that has spent $0.00 and maintained top 100 in arena for over a year I'm disappointed.They all run the same team, and I have a team that counters Revan and am presently in top 40 and fight 5 revans every day to stay in the top 50.

With Emporer Palpatine it was bad, but this is a whole new level and its disheartening that CG is going to make the next Darth Revan pay to win team possibly worse than this. A Grievious counter would have been great because hes a slow farm and not all that purchasable.

I'm not saying to nerf Revan, but Jolee's defense or healing need to be evaluated because 5 minutes is very tight for a character that has so much crit avoidance. Frequently Jolee will be in the red, only to be in the green with protection within the turn. Watch the grevious videos and this is obvious.

The routine is to kill yoda to remove savior, then focus Jolee while managing Yoda/Bastilla buffs and GK's taunts. Jolee is constantly deflecting hits and healing and its simply too much for the teams damaged output. I'm sure the shills will hop in to defend their wallet and poor sense of sportsmanship, but theyre going to be left alone amongst themselves if CG doesnt proactively review the state of arena.

Either make a solid counter that isnt pay to win like GG, or stop selling arena slots to the highest bidders (ie revan whales). If all you see is dollar signs this game will become like duel links and become another flavor of the month mobile game.