Maximum Disintigrations Mini-Game.

Prev1
I love Rebel Roundup because it provides a nice opportunity of my favorite minigame: How many stacks of Many Disintigrations can I collect?

Last time around I got 10 or 11 on Zam Wesell, stacking bombs on folks and then having her cherry pick kills is great.

This time I tried two new ones--how many can I get on auto? Got 6 on Zam and Greedo, and 3 on Dengar and Bossk, which was really impressive considering the AI will use Many Disintigrations, but doesn't know how to optimize it so they'll fire on full-health enemies or use non-damaging abilities.

How many can you get?
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• I think the most I've ever gotten is 19 stacks on Boba. Today I had 15 stacks on Boba and 15 on IG-88 with 11 on Jango in the same fight. I try to weaken a bunch of enemies and then take them all down with an AOE, that way you can get 3-5 stacks with a single attack. I also take advantage of the Scarif Pathfinder reviving to get more stacks.
  • 0 with boba...he seems to never use the ability
  • I don't even know what are you talking about. My Troopers were able to full auto all stages since this mode has been introduced and they have fun doing it over and over again. Don't pay some outsiders for a job your own troops can do perfectly fine.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I got 21 on Embo once. Usually get around 16 - 17 on him.
  • I am tryin to do the third tier with Bobas leading 88 Greedo Cad and Stormtrooper...

Sucks
  • First time it came out I only had boba, the rest of my bh were weak. I took advantage of the revives on the 4 srps in the first two waves and I was able to get boba over 50+ stacks. His zeta makes it possible. I thought for sure it was broken and cg was going to get rid of the pathfinders!
    I never tried auto though, that could be fun to try too!
  • The Troopers event ability is absolutely useless. The exact opposite of the BH one and I've never had it pull decent RNG to hit beyond 2 times.

I had 17 this morning on Boba. Turned him into a one-man wrecking crew.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    The Troopers event ability is absolutely useless. The exact opposite of the BH one and I've never had it pull decent RNG to hit beyond 2 times.

@Vendi1983 Try Stormtrooper, he will stack Expose for every miss. Very effective.
  • Now I wish I levelled him instead of Shore!

Nope... Disregard. Not for one event.

With Range it turns into a joke anyway. That dude makes any Trooper mission a cakewalk.
  • Before my bounty hunters we're any good I had Boba solo the first tier and he got like 22 or so.
  • I used to do it with only boba after p2. I could pull over 60 stacks on him by killing srp over and over
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    I don't even know what are you talking about. My Troopers were able to full auto all stages since this mode has been introduced and they have fun doing it over and over again. Don't pay some outsiders for a job your own troops can do perfectly fine.

You should try Bounty Hunters, watching everything stack is the most satisfying thing.
  • I like to have a little father/son competition with Jango and Boba to see who can get more stacks, I can usually get 15-20 on both of them
  • Drageero wrote: »
    I got 21 on Embo once. Usually get around 16 - 17 on him.

Yeah I got 15+ on Embo before. He just one-**** everyone in the final round. Also easy to get huge numbers on 88 if you use it before his AOE.
  • Anyone else auto it? The stacks are a lot lower, but it’s weirdly satisfying.

And, yeah, I don’t think I’ve seen Boba ise the abilitt either, I wonder what that’s about?
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    The Troopers event ability is absolutely useless. The exact opposite of the BH one and I've never had it pull decent RNG to hit beyond 2 times.

@Vendi1983 Try Stormtrooper, he will stack Expose for every miss. Very effective.

Or stun with Deathtrooper’s basic, then go to town! Can’t evade if you’re stunned!
  • A couple things to watch out for—
    1 Dengar. His payout will lead to assists being called when you use Many Disinitgrations. Be sure to be targeting someone who can survive a shot.

2 Bossk. If he’s got Frenzy, Many Disinitgrations will bring up his turn before the MD BH gets to.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    You should try Bounty Hunters, watching everything stack is the most satisfying thing.

I'm building up my BH right now, they're close to be finished. Maybe i'll give them a shot when my Troopers have their tea break.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Thanks for this, Maximum Disintegrations Mini-Game was a ton of fun! Here's my result, from last tier. 22 stacks on Boba going into final stage. That "get 'em low and blast 'em from above"-tactic really worked for me :)

9aq6p17s00a8.jpg

Finished with 24 stacks on him. Great fun!
  • Thanks for this, Maximum Disintegrations Mini-Game was a ton of fun! Here's my result, from last tier. 22 stacks on Boba going into final stage. That "get 'em low and blast 'em from above"-tactic really worked for me :)

9aq6p17s00a8.jpg

Finished with 24 stacks on him. Great fun!

Dang! Nice!

I'll be honest, before these replies I didn't know you got a stack for EACH enemy that died. I thought you just got one if any enemy died. This changes everything!
  • Think the max I've ever had is 18 on Embo. He is a powerhouse when they start to build up, especially under his own lead.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • 0mt4y1c7op7p.png
    On the bonus tier too
  • GunnerFCm
    154 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I love rebel round-up. I auto through so much of this game these days, but I'll always stop and play through this mode. Got 19 on Boba once, but I bet I can do more if I really concentrate. I usually play the opposite game: how much can I spread the bonus out? I like to end with everyone having at least 5-6, with a couple usually higher.
  • I got 18 on boba today, very fun to use him when he’s like that!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Anyone else auto it? The stacks are a lot lower, but it’s weirdly satisfying.

And, yeah, I don’t think I’ve seen Boba ise the abilitt either, I wonder what that’s about?
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Or stun with Deathtrooper’s basic, then go to town! Can’t evade if you’re stunned!

Can Auto all 3 levels with Embo lead. Embo Bossk Boba are G12 and Dengar and Cad are g9. Did have to try the bonus tier twice as Embo was only able to kill 3 of the last 5 solo. He got stunned by R2.

Embo is a great character under any lead, but he is top-tier under his own lead. Its just a pve lead though sadly. I wish he had native 50% counter chance on his own.

I was trying to test whether he could get his bonus move when dazed so ran him through GW solo yesterday. I wasnt able to test it because he cleared all of GW, solo, without ever getting his contact once. His crit zeta really makes him shine.
  • I really like the Multiple Disintegrations mechanic. I also find it fun to play through and build up the stacks. This was a home-run in my opinion. :)
  • Zam is phenomenal with them. And she gains a ton of turns to reset the ability because of her interaction with TDs.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    I really like the Multiple Disintegrations mechanic. I also find it fun to play through and build up the stacks. This was a home-run in my opinion. :)

I agree wholeheartedly, Rebel Roundup is my favorite recurring pve event because of this mechanic. Kudos to the development team on this one, I really hope we can get more events with interesting mechanics like this.
  • Not to mention the character and ship shard rewards are excellent! Even if you have them all 7* it's a decent amount of shard shop currency.
  • Why did i not know about this...sigh
  • How can you do the tier 3 ? I have a g11 boba, i just miss one gear piece to bring him 12.

The rest of my bh are weak (ig g11, cad g11, greedo g8 but good mods and dengar g8), I usually kill everyone but Boba in phase 1, but in p2/p3 he'd get killed because he's too slow or too weak.

What can I do ?

With counting his payout his speed is at 230+

Idk how to choose between boba lead and dengar lead also