Got 20+ Stars in geoTB? We did 🤘

Prev13
TK421OKC_SITH
225 posts Member
edited July 2019
Looking for a group of guilds 100% focused on GeoTB? End Game may be the place for you!

Requirements:
* Must be active daily on Discord
* 3.5mil+ GP - Key squads well geared
* 600 Daily Raid Tickets Mandatory
* Full participation in ALL Events
* Focused on new content (DR/Malak, Han’s Falcon, Padme, GBA, Wat Tambor, whoever else they throw at us)

We are looking for dedicated players who desire a fun & friendly, yet competitive environment. We have 3 Guilds, each at different levels so something for everyone!

Stop by our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ddUNNWH and fulfill your destiny!!!!!

End Game are:
Alpha - https://swgoh.gg/g/36009/end-Game-alpha/ Fully focused on GeoTB
Omega - https://swgoh.gg/g/5425/the-defiant-order/ Dedicated yet slightly more casual than Alpha
Crimson Dawn - https://swgoh.gg/g/26723/crimsphn-dlwn/

image0.jpg[img][/img]
Post edited by TK421OKC_SITH on

Replies

• Join us, you won't regret it !
  • TB is coming to an end. Try something new.
  • Join the best in the Galaxy!
  • Your new home is waiting, come and see
  • New content threatening to leave you behind? Not us. We are preparing for the end game now. Whatever CG throws at us, we are ready to tackle it at End Game. Stop carrying the dead weight in your guild and come be part of a group of guilds acting as one.
  • Great place to test your strength and see just how much potential you could have. Don’t wait, stop by today for a chat.
  • I joined this alliance and immediately saw my GP grow. Last night I had my first #1 in both arena and ships. Since I've joined I've not lost a Grand Arena either. We are an active guild but also very chill and understanding when life comes up.

Come join and be ready for what ever the devs throw at us.
  • Good group of people, maybe a few more Wookies than necessary :p
  • Loved the original trilogy? You’re in the right place. Loved the prequels? Ok, we have a home for you. Loved the sequels? Weird, but we even have place for you. Loved Rose in TFA? I can’t believe I’m going to say this but we even have a place for you. Loved Rebels, Clone Wars, KOTOR, or the Force Unleashed? We definitely have a place for you. Come join the End Game, play some SWGOH, chat about your favourite Star Wars series, and have some laughs and be ready to take your gaming to the next level.

• Love these guys!
  • Been here 3 weeks, great group of people and always willing to help!
  • Golly, mgo your name here is hilarious. The truth is end game talks big but we are more than just preparing for end game material and working together. We are a group of friends that play hard and will not crucify you for a small mistake once in a while. We invest in the people that play the game the best we can, by encouraging each other to success in each area of the game, including coaching on how to use a team better. We want to have fun and make sure there is little cause to leave, for comraderie, and because we want to do the best we can in the game and help you succeed as well.
  • We’ve been in several alliances, both big and small. We believe we’ve found the perfect balance. We’ve seen so many players fall victim to complacency and blind loyalty to guilds that do not benefit them. Come see what End Game has to offer, you won’t be disappointed.
  • The End game is the place to be, Guilds won't be destroyed when the next big thing happens
  • Be a player, not a number.... Join a group that cares... :)
  • This group has made the game fun again. Come check it out.
  • Forming a TW focused branch, so if you're tired of half your guild kicking back and slacking during TW, we have the answer!
  • SuprZen
    164 posts Member
    This is a group dedicated to bring out the best in you..... Just try them once n you will never regret it!!!
  • SuprZen
    164 posts Member
    They are a great group of people who are ready to help you in every part of the game!
  • Great group of players preparing for the next the big thing. Get ahead of the game, and join the End Game.
  • These are modestly well behaved gentlemen and ladies for being on the internet, I mean they are not royalty or upper ponies, but they do quite nicely for a group of individuals to come and play with. No one has ever had something poor to say about them. Possibly because of the assisting, but more than likely because they are a good resource for knowledge, and great comradre. Great bunch to work with and I have had the pleasure of playing with them for almost three years now.
  • A handful of spots have opened up, get in while you still can!
  • If you are reading this, then their is something missing from your current gaming experience. Let us help you find it.
  • Join us before next TB. Don't miss out on the possibilities.
  • Here at whatever alliance this is we believe we should always be moving forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
  • Stop by for a chat
  • Ya woo Cougar basketball
  • Bump, bump it good. Dun nun nun nun nu, just bump it good.
  • SuprZen
    164 posts Member
    Awesome players! Jus try them once and you won't regret it!
  • Here in End Game, we can't live the button-down life like others. We want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, we might offend a few of the bluenoses with our cocky stride and musky odors - oh, we’ll never be the darling of the so-called "City Alliances" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this End Game alliance?"