Got 20+ Stars in geoTB? We did 🤘

Replies

• Gas break honk.
    Gas break honk.
    Honk honk punch.
    Gas gas gas.
  • Tired of your guildmates not pulling their weight? Come give us a try.
  • Another awesome guild has joined us. Come check out your options.
  • KCrocks1
    642 posts Member
    Thursday is Ladies Night.
  • GearOneAve
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Join us and experience roster growth like you wouldn’t believe, due in large part to the alliance’s leadership and motivational skills. For example, I’m always being told how much harder all my guildmates have to work because of me.
    Motivation, thy name is Ave.
    Post edited by GearOneAve on
  • Start the week off right with End Game.
  • GearOneAve
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Talking out of turn…that’s a paddling. Looking out the window…that’s a paddling. Staring at my sandals…that’s a paddling. Paddling the school canoe…ooh, you better believe that’s a paddling.
  • Are you not popular enough to be different?

Every time you learn something new, does it push out some old stuff?

Do you firmly believe that facts are meaningless. And that you can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.

Well facts schmacts is what we say, and you’d be a great fit. Join us.
  • Got Malak? We have lots. Get ready for the new TB map here and join a group of dedicated team players!!!!
  • Hapotte
    100 posts Member
    End game is what you need. New Tb coming up soon, now is the time to get ready.
  • GearOneAve
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Looking for serious players.
    Silly hats only, though.
  • Come try us out
  • You don’t win friends with salad!

Come eat steak with us!
  • Happy Easter!!
  • Join EndGame where we don’t ever have officer meetings that don’t end with us digging up a corpse.
  • Hapotte
    100 posts Member
    Join now to get ready for the new tb
  • TK421OKC_SITH
    225 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Ready for the Geonosis TB? We are B)
  • Couple of mergers happening, plenty of room for dedicated players. Join now!!!
  • Positive and supportive guilds. If you’re looking to advance your account and hang out with great groups of people, this alliance is for you.
  • 5-10 spots in our top 2 guilds available, looking for a group of 5-15 semi-casual players to fill our newest guild. Great atmosphere dedicated to fun!!!
  • This is a very solid, very focused alliance. Cooperation and progression are very important to everyone here. This is the place to be to improve your gaming experience and we have cake.
  • Tush
    7 posts Member
    Great group full of committed players - if you're serious about the game and want others in your guild to be too, this is the place! Also comes with chill friendly atmosphere :wink:
  • I have been playing with most of these people for almost three years and some less. This is a great group of people to play the game with. For their good natured humor, but also because we push each other to be better. Tickets and participation is required, but it is more about playing with friends than having to be told to get tour tickets daily. People want to do there best with a good group of people.
  • A great alliance that are focused on dominating and has a great atmosphere
  • KCrocks1
    642 posts Member
    This group has a great vibe.
  • Ready for Geonosis Territory Battles? WE ARE
  • KCrocks1
    642 posts Member
    Start the weekend of right, join End Game.
  • Man all my friends have witty catch phrases, like they are super heroes. Mine is just a short novel. I have been playing with these guys for 3+ years now. We have stuck together through every change in the game. Some people come and go, but these guys are not going anywhere. Even when we wish they would take a secret fetish with them. These are really great guys and girls to play with. They are dedicated to helping people improve and concurring all elements of the game. We are working towards what we believe will be the toons required for the geo Tb. If you need a new home or fun people to play with even for. Short stint, come check us out. We would love to see if we can help you.
  • Hapotte
    100 posts Member
    Hum…. Like Griffonrider said :):)
  • TK421OKC_SITH
    225 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    We are rising. Join now!!!