Jabba Kit Idea

ReworkGriev0us
213 posts Member
edited February 2019
Dark Side, Crime Lord, Scoundrel, Support
Basic- Slime whip: Apply 5 dot effects to target enemy. (This can be resisted.) Bounty Hunter allies gain 10% turn meter.

Special 1- Theres a price on you head: Inflict marked for 2 turns on target enemy. Inflict speed down for 2 turn, which can't be dispelled or resisted.
Cooldown:2

Special 2- Bounty Hunted: Target Bounty hunter assists twice, with 50% potency. If no bounty hunter allies are present, Jabba gains 50% turn meter gains retribution for 1 turn, and revives a defeated bounty hunter ally at 100% health.
Cooldown:5
Zeta: Revived Bounty Hunter gains 100% turn meter and +100% offense for one turn.

Special 3- Slimy snack: Jabba heals to 100% health and removes all debuffs on himself. All scoundrel allies gain defense up for 2 turns and recover 20% of the protection Jabba has.
Cooldown:3

Leadership- Crime Lord: The strongest bounty hunter ally's contract is set. Bounty hunter allies have +50% max health.
Zeta: Bounty hunter allies gain 20% turn meter when they assist.

Unique 1- Bounty: Jabba ignores taunt and has 50% counter chance. Marked enemies have -50% tenacity and they take damage equal to 15% of their max health whenever they are damaged.

Unique 2- Guarded: Jabba has no protection and +50% max health. If Gammorean Guard is active, he gains the protection Jabba would have, and gains taunt for 1 turn at the beginning of Jabba and his turns.
Zeta: Max health +50%, and Jabba has +25 speed while at max health.
Post edited by ReworkGriev0us on

Replies

• Options
    It feels very lackluster. He should have synergy with Scoundrels and Smugglers, since he worked with them as well, and with the Leader as it is, i'd rather use Q'ira as a Bounty Hunter Leader than Jabba.
  • Options
    My thoughts: The Kit is way too simple to be useful and he needs the scoundrel tag, not the crimelord tag. He doesn’t even synergize with other crimelord allies (since we don’t have any others).
    For his basic, he needs something more and the duration of speed down should be higher.
    His first special is completely useless without a BH ally. Get creative and add a supportive ability there.
    His second special seems to be centered around healing himself, so he could gain some buffs, or get protection recovery in addition to what’s already there. I think he should also heal scoundrel allies, and the cooldown should be lower.
    For his lead, again it’s 100% useless without a BH ally. An idea I used with my own Jabba kit was giving him a contract for BH allies (which he can’t contribute to) in addition to the rest of his leader ability. You could do something like that.
    His unique is very weak. Add some more to it, imo he needs at least one zeta and the unique would be a good spot for it.
    Lastly, if he’s not going to deal damage, he needs to escape when he has no more combative allies. But I feel like you could find a way to give Jabba passive damage so that you don’t need that.
  • Options
    It would be cool to have an ability named "my kind of scum", it's part of a quote from episode six
  • Options
    Ok, I'll expand the kit later
  • Options
    My thoughts: The Kit is way too simple to be useful and he needs the scoundrel tag, not the crimelord tag. He doesn’t even synergize with other crimelord allies (since we don’t have any others).
    For his basic, he needs something more and the duration of speed down should be higher.
    His first special is completely useless without a BH ally. Get creative and add a supportive ability there.
    His second special seems to be centered around healing himself, so he could gain some buffs, or get protection recovery in addition to what’s already there. I think he should also heal scoundrel allies, and the cooldown should be lower.
    For his lead, again it’s 100% useless without a BH ally. An idea I used with my own Jabba kit was giving him a contract for BH allies (which he can’t contribute to) in addition to the rest of his leader ability. You could do something like that.
    His unique is very weak. Add some more to it, imo he needs at least one zeta and the unique would be a good spot for it.
    Lastly, if he’s not going to deal damage, he needs to escape when he has no more combative allies. But I feel like you could find a way to give Jabba passive damage so that you don’t need that.

I changed lots now. You said that he wouldn't work without bounty hunters, but I think he shouldn't. That's a part of his character. I made the leadership the way it is so that through nodding you could have Jabba's leadership ability and a bounty hunter leadership.