HELP! GA 3vs3 - Need counters to TWO fast Jedi teams with my squads

jayjonbeach
697 posts Member
edited February 2019
FTP vs a Dolphin, 1.1mil GP. Guy has spent on Revan and tons of speed mods for his squads, smart. So pretty sure I am fubared here because he will surely put his 2 strongest squads, Jedi, in the front, and they are MUCH faster (~25-50) than my best toons/mods and I just don't think I have a good answer to them but not totally sure. Also this is my first 3vs3 and unlike him, I don't really have some good strong trios my teams were built for 5vs5.

So his teams I need to try and beat: 1. zzzRevan, zYoda, zJolee, all fully Zeta'd. 2. zBastilla, Erza, Ben. Revan & Yoda are G12 with 250+ speed, Jolee G10. Bast & Erza G11 220+ speed, Ben G9.

So 1st off no CLS, Chewy, Traya, GK yet. Only have Zeta's where noted. Most toons are G9/G10. Here are the squads I am thinking to run in total, I may have to change things up now though given what I am facing, like moving some from Def to Off etc:

Def:
zKru, Kylo, Fox
Bastilla, Yoda, Ben
Jango, Bossk, Greedo
MT, Zombie, Daka. - Zombie has pre-taunt, all of them G9.

Off:
zEP, DV, RG
St Han, zSolo, Fulcrum
Leia, R2, Jolee (or switch Erza with Leia but then no lead here albeit Leia's is terrible)
Fett, Erza, Fac - Or I could run Hera: Erza, Kanan
Prawn/Moff, KSO

Leftover toons: G9: Rey, Acolyte, SFTP, Lando, GS. G8 only: Hera, Kanan, Chop, Sing, DT, QGJ, FOO

I'm thinking Solo would be useful against Revan squad, but then I need a pretaunt on his team since whichever one I don't stun will kill someone on their first move (unless it is Yoda and he does his special spreading buffs I guess). Also thinking about Prawn Fracture but both of these toons are not as fast as their Yoda or Revan. So maybe Stun Revan with Solo, Yoda kills taunt, then Fracture Yoda?

TIA for any HELP!
Post edited by jayjonbeach on

Replies

• Options
    If you have probe droid, he can do some jank and take out Revan. Then you let the match time out so Jolee cannot revive him, then go back in with a serious squad. Now they don’t have Revan or his leader ability.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. I like the idea but don't have IPD and don't forget no matter who dies first, they are going to come back to life automatically thanks to Savior ability (Revan is sick OP)
  • Options
    This could maybe work and I have this team, though I am missing Bast Zeta for extra Tenacity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WPheweUBM[url="http://"][/url]
  • Options
    Anyone any other ideas with those squads of mine against those Jedi?

If he puts his 2 best squads in the front, he won't have a very strong offense and there is a chance he might not get through one side of my Def, or at least not easily, so I might still have a chance, I just need to come up with the best trio to somehow take out that very fast Revan squad