G13 soon™

Prev1
evoluza
2619 posts Member
edited February 2019
The current situation leads only to one thing: G13.
After the last debacle (grievous rework), I see only one last hope for him, to take on arena team's (without rng)
Currently mods only take grievous max G11 health into account. Since mods work that way and they don't change that, we could assume that they actually think about there updates and planned ahead. So they didn't make grievous "currently" OP, otherwise he would break the game with G13.
Just as example: my grievous has 64k health, would mods consider my G12 health, he would have a total off 84k health. That's an insane jump in it self.
The conclusion is G13, no way around this.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• i could be wrong but i thought only speed mods were affected by the gear level
  • As much as i wish this would be the case, i dont think it is likely. I remeher the devs saying they were not going to do G13 anytime soon, and it would split the player base even more as all the whales rush to G13 immediately. Also, G12+ would have to be more avaliable as at the moment it is very hard to get
  • Idk my man, g12+ pieces are very difficult to aquire, especially the new ones on the right side. Those take months to craft each and if they took this step it would disproportionately help those who pay or those who score higher in the sith raid. I sense that it would cause another division within guilds and it would upset them once more.

Since GA launched I have watched all the profiles of the people that I get matched with and even in the 3.3-3.6 GP range I see way too many players with severe lack of g12 pieces. Unless they find a way to make those ALOT easier to aquire, g13 would cause an uproar
  • As much as i wish this would be the case, i dont think it is likely. I remeher the devs saying they were not going to do G13 anytime soon, and it would split the player base even more as all the whales rush to G13 immediately. Also, G12+ would have to be more avaliable as at the moment it is very hard to get

They said they had no plans to incorporate gear XII as well and then added it anyway shortly after.
  • Comatose
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    all Toons would update wouldn’t matter
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    As much as i wish this would be the case, i dont think it is likely. I remeher the devs saying they were not going to do G13 anytime soon, and it would split the player base even more as all the whales rush to G13 immediately. Also, G12+ would have to be more avaliable as at the moment it is very hard to get

They said they had no plans to incorporate gear XII as well and then added it anyway shortly after.

G12 was needed for the Sith raid because g11 is too weak for it. Unless a new raid is about to be released I don't think we will have need for more gear tiers, g12 is too powerful for the Sith raid currently. Then adding an extra raid increases play time by a significant amount which is not good because we already have too much stuff to do.

They did say they are working on rancor simming which is a start but we are a long ways from a new raid
  • I guess most people won’t even notice since everyone will still need tonns of carbantis, stun guns and cuffs around g9-g10 lol
  • "I was dreaming about GG being meta, but he is not" -> "He will be stronger with g13" -> "g13 is comming soon"
    Have I missed something in your... logic?
  • evoluza wrote: »
    You missed the point completely.
    Let's don't talk about g13.
    Character A has 45000health
    But he gets 25000 from g12
    Mods not considering G12 stat puts that character into a huge disadvantage.

Well, it`s hard not to talk about g13 as you mentioned it 3 times in text and it is the title of the topic)
    Is he the only one character of all who is in "huge disadvantage"? Or there are others?
    And why the fact that this particalar characters is in a "huge desadvantage" means that gear level will be increased?
  • Grievous may benefit from g13, but other characters will benefit more. Take Hermit Yoda for example. He can now get much more offense with offense mods.
    As much as i wish this would be the case, i dont think it is likely. I remeher the devs saying they were not going to do G13 anytime soon, and it would split the player base even more as all the whales rush to G13 immediately. Also, G12+ would have to be more avaliable as at the moment it is very hard to get

G12 was needed for the Sith raid because g11 is too weak for it. Unless a new raid is about to be released I don't think we will have need for more gear tiers, g12 is too powerful for the Sith raid currently. Then adding an extra raid increases play time by a significant amount which is not good because we already have too much stuff to do.

They did say they are working on rancor simming which is a start but we are a long ways from a new raid

I sure hope they have a new raid in development since the Sith raid is a year old.

G12 was needed for the Sith raid because g11 is too weak for it.
    ?

G12 is from 2017, STR is from end February 2018. G12+ was released with Sith Raid, but you don't need any to complete it.

It's hard not to mention G13, because that currently the only way for mods to calculate all your stats.
    Grievous right now is an extrem example, because he doubles his health on G12.
    Your last part is just adding 1+1.
    Lets say they would have made grievous meta. That OPness would increase big time at any point they add G13. That's why he is currently not that good.

I still cannot understand how that lead to "g13 will be soon". G13 will be introdused one day. It may be next week. It may be next year. And all characters will have their stats increased, some more, some less. What is the connection with GG?
    Or that is just a modeling the conditions under which GG should be great? In that case just dont fotgert to do that for all game characters, not only GG...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Droideka wrote: »
    Grievous may benefit from g13, but other characters will benefit more. Take Hermit Yoda for example. He can now get much more offense with offense mods.

This
  • "G13 is soon because of some convoluted scenario that I made up and decided was the truth"
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I wouldn’t be surprised if they pull a Level 90 first to “rebalance” stats again.
    So you post stuff and don't know how it works? Fine, bringing up non representing stuff, just for reasons.
  • If you want to hurt the game...sure add g13
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    After the last debacle (grievous rework), I see only one last hope for him, to take on arena team's (without rng)
    Currently mods only take grievous max G11 health into account. Since mods work that way and they don't change that, we could assume that they actually think about there updates and planned ahead. So they didn't make grievous "currently" OP, otherwise he would break the game with G13.
    Just as example: my grievous has 64k health, would mods consider my G12 health, he would have a total off 84k health. That's an insane jump in it self.

Wait, the health mods doesnt increase the health given by the medipack +6250 health ?

Is it a bug ? Did you reported it in bug section ?
  • I want G12++
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »

Wait, the health mods doesnt increase the health given by the medipack +6250 health ?

Is it a bug ? Did you reported it in bug section ?

Its WAI for all characters. Mods dont take into account the g12+ pieces.

@evoluza so how did that g13 work out for you?
    You know the one you were so sure to come in February.
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    It's great that GG will scale well as the gear cap increases. I love GG, but I'm in no hurry for g13.

The Sep team is actually pretty good already fyi. The few droid lovers who have put time, effort (and cash) into maxing the characters, playing with squad configuration and optimally modding have full droid line ups beating both light and dark revan teams very consistently.

I don't think GG needs 13 to be competitive. They just need to change b1 and his interaction with % based damage. That part is ridiculous.