When will the trash Revans be gone from arena?

Thanks!

Replies

• That depends on what your definition of trash revans is.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    In 6-7 months when Darth Gammorean arrives for the 2nd time.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Hope z HK47 will do the trick!
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Trash pick ups are tuesday in my neighborhood... any revans out in the bin by then will get picked up.

I recommend calling your city or private trash pick up service and asking them when pick up day is for your trash and whatever revans you have thrown in the bin.
  • I love all the noob revans, after months of fighting the best of the best it makes my time much easier.
  • Hard to see it ever going. He counters everything atm and the AI isn't smart enough to take out Jolee.

Only 'hope' is if new DS leader blocks buffs and blocks revives
  • I love all the noob revans, after months of fighting the best of the best it makes my time much easier.

Me too. I think it goes a little something like this...

"Finally got Revan! Gonna challenge all the Traya teams I couldn't beat before."

15 minutes pass...4 Traya teams wasted.

"Beat them, too easy! Ooh, a Revan team? I'm hot stuff now, eat my fury!"

30 seconds later, after realization mods and zetas matter...

<uncontrollable sobbing>

30 more seconds...

"Revan mirror matches unfair!"

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • As someone who ran a trays team i used to drop to 64 overnight but still get #1.
    But it got harder and harder so i changed to revan, now i don't drop out of the top 20 but i hate it, i absolutely hate it with a passion these stupid time out matches.
    I'm seriously thinking of going back to traya so i can enjoy arena again even though i can't get #1 with her anymore.

Revan V revan is not fun when toons keep getting resurrected, on either side.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Arena is a too old syle gameplay