Grand Arena did not set defences to last used

When Grand Arena was introduced, it stated that if defences were left blank, they would re-use the most recently set squads. I found a 3v3 setup that I was happy with in the last GA, and I left this current one blank expecting the game to do what it said it would. This has not happened, and my territories have been unfilled. How do I get the developer’s attention regarding this, preferably within 24 hours so that it can be rectified. I just want my same squads set that were used in the last 3v3.

Replies

• nickshanks wrote: »
    When Grand Arena was introduced, it stated that if defences were left blank, they would re-use the most recently set squads. I found a 3v3 setup that I was happy with in the last GA, and I left this current one blank expecting the game to do what it said it would. This has not happened, and my territories have been unfilled. How do I get the developer’s attention regarding this, preferably within 24 hours so that it can be rectified. I just want my same squads set that were used in the last 3v3.

I almost left mine blank just to let the computer fill in my last used. I haven’t had the time and don’t really care enough about 3v3 to put strategy into it. At the last minute I decided not to trust the computer and threw in 11 teams. I’m glad I did.
  • The last I had read was that they turned off that feature until they worked out the bugs in it. Also, I don't think it was going to auto-deploy on the first round of a new GA but just in subsequent rounds of the same GA event.
  • And I guess to actually answer your last question, it won’t get fixed for this GA. You can pretty much bank on that. Any fixes will be for next time.
  • The auto deploy works, but not as you think.
    You have to deploy first match of event.
    On subsequent matches it will auto deploy.

It does not auto deploy from one event to the next.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain