The strongest jedi damage dealers

Of all the jedi available in the game which of them is the strongest in terms of damage output? From my experience I know ezra, gm Yoda, bastila and maybe revan (mine is currently in the works) but I was just curious about who else I might be missing

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    From my understanding, GMY, Revan, and Ezra are the only damage dealers you are gonna care about. Everyone else is old and worse. Ani, Shan and like... QGJ are probably runner ups

GMY easily takes the top spot (not even close), and I believe Revan is better, or at least more consistent, than Ezra damage wise

Outside of those 3 you are gonna want support, instead of damage dealers

Hoda for raids (and some argue pvp)

Bindo for pvp (and I use him in raids), along with tanks (GK>Old Ben> Juhani)

and Shan for anywhere (some like to use Ezra instead but I believe Shan is more common)

Note-Above does assume Revan lead, but the damage ranking should hold no matter what. AND, Shan, Bindo and Juhani have a special place in Revan lead because they get counted twice, meaning the damage dealers (Revan and GMY, get 5% more offense, speed and CC for each OR Jedi on the field)
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    GMY, Revan, and Ezra hit the hardest. Anakin and Ahsoka can actually hit pretty hard too, I’ve seen over 30k on Anakin’s AoE.
    5pz0k633xak2.png

Edit: And my JKA isn’t even heavily modded for damage.
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • They’ve pretty much been named. Mace, Plo & Kit can also do some damage on their basics under Revan lead and with HY boost, getting 20k plus, and that’s not having them max gear or modded right. Once the Jedi rework comes around, things will change.
  • I've seen GK hit for almost 30k with his basic under a Revan lead when everyone was buffed. He had offense up and defense penetration, though.
  • Yeah him too. With the right mods and buffs they can get some decent DPS going. Main problem is there are other toons more viable in Jedi squads so what’s left in what we mentioned doesn’t really pack a punch. You can get some decent DPS going under QGJ with them if you put as much speed as possible on Mace, JKA and Ahsoka. Then add Old Ben, Kanan or Juhani for a tank or Zarris for survivability, but where taking like a C or D Jedi squad here.
  • Damage dealers:

Tier 1
    • GMY, Ezra and Revan (taking into account his whole kit)
    Tier 2
    • Aayla, JKA and GK (depending on the team around him)
    Tier 3
    • Bastila, QGJ, Ahsoka
  • ^ pretty fair assessment actually.
  • Aayla is not tier 2.
  • Revan has a pretty **** strong aoe.
    Aayla is also pretty good with her stuns counters and assists
  • Might wanna add Juhani to Tier 1 - highest un-modded Physical Damage in the entire game. 3,708.

I'ma Gun Die 3,190 is next but like twenty spots down. Followed immediately by Kit Fisto.

This takes nothing from their actual kit into account purely their physical damage numbers.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Might wanna add Juhani to Tier 1 - highest un-modded Physical Damage in the entire game. 3,708.

I'ma Gun Die 3,190 is next but like twenty spots down. Followed immediately by Kit Fisto.

This takes nothing from their actual kit into account purely their physical damage numbers.

Then you’re off on all of them.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Might wanna add Juhani to Tier 1 - highest un-modded Physical Damage in the entire game. 3,708.

Then you’re off on all of them.

Physical damage gets converted into damage by a multiplier for each attack, you don't just want high offense base stats, the skills themselves need to have larger damage multipliers as well.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm aware. Even stated that in my response. Thanks for the unnecessary reminder. Was meant more as tongue in cheek, particularly Ima and Kit.

The only one to possibly consider, particularly on a Revan team would be Juhani for the double bonuses/tank aspect.
  • Lethoiun
    165 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    kit fisto did a double tap with buffs for 62k damage
    30k on aoe vs ns
  • It’s already been said, but JKA and Ahsoka do good damage as well. My JKA is modded pretty well, and G12, and I’ve seem him do close to 40k on his AOE. That’s crazy. Tier 3 of the HAAT is fun cause JKA can repeatedly clear the table of those pesky red battle droids.

Ahsoka can hit super hard on the raid bosses like DN with her special when they are below 50%. She can do over 50k if you do it right.

Granted you have to work for these characters to hit hard. With Yoda and Ezra, you don’t really have to work hard for them to do massive amounts of damage. They just do it.
  • Ahsoka. With all the buffs from both yodas i see her hit for 45-50k on basic and 70-110k on her special. Always been my favorite character in game so i have her maxed with some pretty good offense mods. Been waiting forever for her to get that zeta on her special though...
  • Ahsoka. With all the buffs from both yodas i see her hit for 45-50k on basic and 70-110k on her special. Always been my favorite character in game so i have her maxed with some pretty good offense mods. Been waiting forever for her to get that zeta on her special though...

Ahsoka Fulcrum? She’s not a Jedi. If you’re talking about padawan Ahsoka, I’ve never heard anyone else say that she hits that hard.

Ahsoka Fulcrum? She’s not a Jedi. If you’re talking about padawan Ahsoka, I’ve never heard anyone else say that she hits that hard.
    He’s talking young Ahsoka, she can hit like a cement truck.

He’s talking young Ahsoka, she can hit like a cement truck.

I’d like to see her hit for 110k. As I said, never heard anyone say she can hit that hard.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    And she doesn't have a Zeta. I do think he meant Fulcrum.
  • He/she stated they have been waiting forever for her to get a zeta on her special, which lead me to believe it’s young Ahsoka, since fulcrum has a zeta and likely the poster would have zeta fulcrum by meow.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Perhaps
  • Was talking about Padawan ahsoka. I have her gear 12+ maxed with 1000* offense and 222% crit damage. With grandmasters training, and offense/def pen/crit damage all up she hits up to 110k on a yellow health target with her special, and around 70k on a green health target. It’s pretty nice
  • Was talking about Padawan ahsoka. I have her gear 12+ maxed with 1000* offense and 222% crit damage. With grandmasters training, and offense/def pen/crit damage all up she hits up to 110k on a yellow health target with her special, and around 70k on a green health target. It’s pretty nice

Okay, I’ll believe you. But it’d be nice to see a screenshot or something if you have one.
  • cxfxkr5qfvqq.png

851p2mb8eudt.png

I’m not a video recording wizard so that’s the best I can do. Looking at an extra 50% damage if BB8 was yellow health. Difficult to get there in arena, but much easier to do in raids