What would you do if you had a fresh start?

I found out your first single chromium pack always got a light side full character so decided to use my extra Google accounts to retry this until I got something good, with an arena head start in mind. I got Lumi on one and thought she had all round utility which would suit well.
Looked straight at arena and saw that someone's already lvl 34 with IG-88 lead - perhaps not as easy as I'd thought... my ranking was ~11,000, definitely not the cake walk I'd expected so I bought the Greedo starter pack plus an 8 pack to give me the initial boost to capitalise on crystal arena gains. Got 4 characters! Sadly they were Leia x2, Darth Maul and IG-86 converted into shards. Oh well, I guess it could have just been CUP haha.
So my question is: if you had a fresh start, what would you do? I'm going for RG (2* now) and Dooku in hard nodes and Daka in cantina shipments. I'm thinking stun frenzy on defense. Probably need 2 DPS to round it out so was thinking GS in cantina battles for the time being. Probs max Lumi first in GW but who in arena? Greedo's damage is wicked but could benefit from a crit leader, as would GS. An alternative is Phasma and Kylo, with the hope that additional attacks trigger DPS/stun city.
What do you think?
My characters of note are:
Maul 4*
Lumi 3*
Greedo 2*
Leia 2*
IG-86 1*
RG 2*
GS 1*
and the usual, but everything else is a blank slate! Help me get to #1.

Replies

• Lumi lead untill you get QGJ, IG86,GS,RG and dooku would be scary!
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I would look for a better game...
  • It would. Pretty close to the standard cookie cutter ream I'm trying to avoid though. I guess I was thinking of investing in proven characters but not just a speed QGJ team so there wasn't a gamble of characters but that it'd be something a bit more interesting.
  • Wjprberg
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I've always wanted to try a teebo lead team, with 86 and GS, then Asajj and 88, then you have strong single target, to kill someone and buff Asajj, then you have 2 strong AOE attacks. And teebo just makes it a crap shoot of who can be attacked first.

Maybe sub Kylo for 88 because there's no negative effects to make 88 shine.

Plus I love Asajj for GW, I put her in whichever slot takes the most damage in round one because of her life steal.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'd utterly reject aslowka no go and slowsajj eventualtress like the freaking plague instead of embracing them as two of my favorite from the show.

I'd also spend 200 maybe 300 less on the game.
  • She's slow, yes, but her standard attack hits for 5500 consistently, and her AOE can hit everyone for 5k, I agree she's not represented well but she's still quite useful.
  • Not waste 2 months maxing out 5's.
  • I'd get Daka instead of getting side tracked by QGJ, Ahsoka, Fives and Poe.
  • Only thing I would change is farming the characters i eventually farmed a lot sooner.
  • Irics
    98 posts Member
    I'd farm GS from cantina straight away rather than starring Talia
  • I'd farm a better arena team to keep me ranked in the top 1k, then focus exclusively on GW...the rewards are so much better for F2P. And I'd never waste hard earned crystals on Chromiums...did snag Anakin early in December though from a one off purchase. He was a rockstar for the LS missions early on but he sat on my bench until recently. Trying to star him up now
  • I would have not drank so much and bought packs in a drunken rage
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    I got teebo free on a new guest account, and 4* him so far... I am not impressed honestly. I run Sid 86 GS Lumi and Poe for now while I try to get pieces together.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Sarasith wrote: »
    I would have not drank so much and bought packs in a drunken rage

Similar experience with a different state of matter.
  • Would have focused on GS right away. So darn versatile for groups.

Would have skipped bothering to gear and star Poe - useful for a droid team but otherwise wasted effort, and now a benchwarmer in every facet of the game for me.

• shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Delete app
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Kinda wished I would have gone for daka instead of Ahsoka and Poe. Also wished I would have started farming hard nodes for Rey, FOTP the day I unlocked them