credits for GA battles?

Does anyone know if I still receive the credits for winning battles if my opponent doesn’t deploy defenses? And if I don’t then why not? Thank you in advance for your help!

Replies

• Ps this is at least my 4th opponent that hasn’t set defenses.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    no you dont.

they had a fix but it was bugged and it will likely be back in place "soon" and then there will always be a defense to fight.
  • Where can we find details of their idea of a fix?
    I find it really bizarre that the loser (with no defence) can end up with pockets full of credits while the “winner” has no credits and a few extra slice mats. The latter excites me not at all.
  • Rag_Scrag wrote: »
    Where can we find details of their idea of a fix?
    I find it really bizarre that the loser (with no defence) can end up with pockets full of credits while the “winner” has no credits and a few extra slice mats. The latter excites me not at all.
    They also get a free win and progress to the next round and will get more zetas and gear, both of which I find more valuable than the credits.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    Rag_Scrag wrote: »
    Where can we find details of their idea of a fix?
    They also get a free win and progress to the next round and will get more zetas and gear, both of which I find more valuable than the credits.

His point isn’t that credits are more valuable than the other things. It’s that why should the loser get rewards that the winner doesn’t even have a chance of getting. Another point is that The rewards of one player shouldn’t really depend on another.