TW unique bonuses

I'm assuming that the TW event upcoming in a couple days will have no special bonuses for any toon or faction. However, as the guild TW coordinator, it would help me to have this information in advance instead of waiting until the last minute to be sure that no bonuses will be sprung on us at the last moment.

I'm not asking for bonuses, and I'm not asking for no bonuses. All I'm saying is that once you start putting out messages about the bonuses (or lack) of certain upcoming TWs, then the lack of such messages about other upcoming TWs just causes a bunch of people to constantly check in to make sure they're not missing anything.

I swear, on bonus TWs I have to tell people repeatedly for 3 days to get ready to switch mods over to toons like Mace for them to get it, so not having the info at least 3 days in advance just causes stress for me.

Thanks so much for your work.

Replies

• uno
    150 posts Member
    first three tw's were posted when/ what on the chaleder weeks ago....the next one is still tbd as far as bonuses go...is the next one ur talking about because the 'vanilla' for this current one has been know a long time