Clone Rework

So with the Grevious rework and clone wars year, I think it would be nice to get some clone reworks. I don't think they should be arena viable but they should be useful in some area of the game

I like the mass assist theme but they need some more hp, protection, and damage. It would also be nice to have a taunting tank or a healer/heal on basic buff. (Maybe make Fives taunt). What do you think?

Replies

• Options
    Unfortunately, you are right.
  • CloneWarsfan1215
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Yeah. We also need Clone Trooper Phase 1 and 501st Clone Trooper Phase 2 in the game. Those two are honestly the most requested Clone Troopers for the game.
  • Options
    Rex Zeta L: Copy and paste the Clone Trooper TW bonus. Done :smile:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I'm hoping when Clone Wars returns, we'll get more characters.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).