Looks like we're back on the wins!

I have spoken about my GA win streak, I have only 1 loss so far because of the falcon... This time no ships and I crushed the toughest guy in my group on the first round. It looks like I'll be winning this one also.

At this point I would like to ask for a GA recond counter. I definitely can keep track of my performance but an in game tracker would be incredibly easy to implement and useful.

I'm definitely disappointed with the falcon, ruining the chances of those who don't have it, but I'll take my losses and move on.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Congratulations, you succesfully incorporated two of the things i love reading the most on this forum; whinning and bragging. 10/10, would read again.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Here's your daily dose of attention. Move along.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    If someone has never lost a GA match and is the guy with 39 less G12 toons than everyone else, then that's the brag post we wanna hear

• I have spoken about my GA win streak, I have only 1 loss so far because of the falcon... This time no ships and I crushed the toughest guy in my group on the first round. It looks like I'll be winning this one also.

At this point I would like to ask for a GA recond counter. I definitely can keep track of my performance but an in game tracker would be incredibly easy to implement and useful.

I'm definitely disappointed with the falcon, ruining the chances of those who don't have it, but I'll take my losses and move on.

I-dont-care-button.jpg

...and on the forums.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I have spoken about my GA win streak, I have only 1 loss so far because of the falcon... This time no ships and I crushed the toughest guy in my group on the first round. It looks like I'll be winning this one also.

You deserve the worst forum topic of the day award. That is quite the achievement with the where is the March calendar posts already showing up.

Bravo!

What if they make a counter and....utilise it in matchmaking?

Pretty sure most of us on the forums dont care, but we would care to be matched against u so we could stomp u into the ground one by one
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    @leef perfection. Can't top that! But I'll add to it.

uuulgwj9ix3k.gif
  • Didn’t you make a post a few weeks ago stating that would be your last one? I’ve met my share of needy attention whores in my life but you are starting to get into a league of your own.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Indeed he did:

LOST ONE GA