Mod re-assignment tips

Hey guys,
I've been thinking of moving around ALL my mods for a long time, since it seems most of my mods aren't well attributed.
So, a few questions:
1. How do I know what mods to best put on a toon? I've been using the mod bot on Discord, but naaah...
2. How do I begin removing and moving mods without being too chaotic?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    Its the most tedious part of thr game. I generally try to do it before the first TW of the month.

First pick your arena team and max it out. Then make a tab and SAVE those loadouts. Might be a good idea to make a raid set too, but I dont do thst.

On everyone else. Pick your top 8-10 teams that you will use for TW and GA and give them the best mods you can. The in game recommendations are nit bad. They aren't great but not bad.

The only other thing I would say is that engines that drive your teams need to be prioritized for speed. FOO, Vader, Poe, Sith Assasin, BB8, etc. Really this is super important. My g9 1 zeta FO squad took out a G12 FO squad with 4 zeta because my FOO was way faster than his. Dont sleep on this.

Otherwise reading General guides is good but there are some exceptions. Some attackers need more crit chance than damage to work (Dengar Embo Greedo Qira). Some tanks need potency (Holdo) etc.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Its the most tedious part of thr game. I generally try to do it before the first TW of the month.

First pick your arena team and max it out. Then make a tab and SAVE those loadouts. Might be a good idea to make a raid set too, but I dont do thst.

On everyone else. Pick your top 8-10 teams that you will use for TW and GA and give them the best mods you can. The in game recommendations are nit bad. They aren't great but not bad.

The only other thing I would say is that engines that drive your teams need to be prioritized for speed. FOO, Vader, Poe, Sith Assasin, BB8, etc. Really this is super important. My g9 1 zeta FO squad took out a G12 FO squad with 4 zeta because my FOO was way faster than his. Dont sleep on this.

Otherwise reading General guides is good but there are some exceptions. Some attackers need more crit chance than damage to work (Dengar Embo Greedo Qira). Some tanks need potency (Holdo) etc.

Lol, you do this once a month??
    And I'm here, pushing it backwards for months on end...
  • Options
    This is my fave tool if I am by my computer
    http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Advisor
    I don't trust the in game tool much. Potency is needed to stick debuffs, buffs and stuns.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I don't re-do everyone. But I spread out my new speed mods.

Sort by speed. Filter for all mods (even assigned ones) and filter by speed secondary. Then scroll down until you hit an unassigned mod and look at all the toons below that and figure out who need it most and assign it to them. Repeat until they are all assigned for each slot. Once you get low enough remove the speed filter and assign the remainders to people that dont have speed already.
  • Options
    Speed is the most important so mod everything with high speed.
  • Options
    Speed is the most important so mod everything with high speed.

I know that, it's how to start moving all of them...? Why can't we just have a button to remove them all? Lol