Complain to PRODUCERS, this has to be stopped now!

Hello.

In the fleet arena, from the first 10 players there(ranks) 9 of them are using Hounds Tooth. All except me! Unbelievable!
I have complain not only me , but lot of players for this unacceptable over powered ship.
So, Congratulations EA Team! You have managed to DESTROY fleet arena, by converting it to HOUNDS TOOTH arena.
Not a cent anymore.

Replies

• Lol wait til Falcon hits your shard...
  • Lol
  • How dare people farm a great tank! It's been in the game for a good amount of time, it's accessible to everyone. The only thing standing between you and owning it, is you. Put the time in to farm it and join them, or change your line up to counter it.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Hello.

In the fleet arena, from the first 10 players there(ranks) 9 of them are using Hounds Tooth. All except me! Unbelievable!
    I have complain not only me , but lot of players for this unacceptable over powered ship.
    So, Congratulations EA Team! You have managed to DESTROY fleet arena, by converting it to HOUNDS TOOTH arena.
    Not a cent anymore.

your shard is off sir... .GG has 3% of players not running HT in game.... not 10%
  • f82bd
    81 posts Member
    How dare people farm a great tank! It's been in the game for a good amount of time, it's accessible to everyone. The only thing standing between you and owning it, is you. Put the time in to farm it and join them, or change your line up to counter it.
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Why don’t you have hounds tooth??

There’s a situation in fleet arena relatively early on where some people have HT while in spite of farming and p2p, it’s just not yet available to others at a usable level along with the usual opponent ships, e.g. Tie advanced. This is frustrating and can be as much as a 1-3 month gap. Which seems longer when you can only play against HT teams and lose for that period of time. It’s also more pronounced since HT is such a strong meta. HS Falcon requires more substantial farming across characters which does level the playing field versus just farming one ship that’s not really available until lvl 85.

GJK I feel your pain.
  • f82bd wrote: »
    How dare people farm a great tank! It's been in the game for a good amount of time, it's accessible to everyone. The only thing standing between you and owning it, is you. Put the time in to farm it and join them, or change your line up to counter it.
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Why don’t you have hounds tooth??

There’s a situation in fleet arena relatively early on where some people have HT while in spite of farming and p2p, it’s just not yet available to others at a usable level along with the usual opponent ships, e.g. Tie advanced. This is frustrating and can be as much as a 1-3 month gap. Which seems longer when you can only play against HT teams and lose for that period of time. It’s also more pronounced since HT is such a strong meta. HS Falcon requires more substantial farming across characters which does level the playing field versus just farming one ship that’s not really available until lvl 85.

GJK I feel your pain.

There is no difference to Squad Arena. Fleet Arena is just catching up as it gets more mature and new content is added. Be happy that you can still compete in top ranks because sooner or later that will end completely.

Btw. you need HT and Bossk to open HS Falcon so you better start farming.

• Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Anyways, they first created a ridiculous meta by just taking Enfys nest, giving her a taunt and transforming her into a ship. This just to release a legendary ship almost made just to deal with it. They also forced people that don't have it to use thrawn, vader and all that stuff to kill it, just because people that invested 282627 zetas just for ships were getting rekt by 0 zetas ackbar-geonosians and were crying about it. The current ships meta is just pitiful from the design point of view. You'll see how they'll nerf the HT when they will release the next p2w meta. It's just a matter of convenience: when their needs about revenue will get in the way of a balanced game, you'll notice it and stuff like this will happen.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    man everytime i see the title of this thread "springtime for ****" starts playing in my head and stays there for a day...... I wish i never saw that movie but uma....
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Sorry man, english is not my mother tongue so i m afraid i cant follow what you mean.

There was a movie called the Producers and every time I hear that word one of the songs from the musical get's stuck in my head that's all :)
  • Revan is waaayyy worse than HT