CT-782 "Hevy" - (Character Suggestion + Kit Ideas)

AntiFunn
512 posts Member
edited February 2019
mf6ok3zkd2s7.jpg

Greetings to all,

Back with another character suggestion for one of the bravest Clone Troopers we have seen, Hevy.
Hevy was the Leader of Domino Squad along with Fives and Echo. They initially lacked teamwork therefore weren't considered to be "fit" to be proper Clones. With the help and motivation from 99 (a deformed maintenance duty Clone), Hevy was able to pull his team together and they dominated the final test that would allow them to become fully recognized Clone troopers. After passing their trials, they were stationed at a Rishi station that protected the Kamino cloning facilities. However, General Grievous launched a stealth attack which forced the clones to take decisive measures. Hevy in the end, stayed behind inside the station and sacrificed himself to detonate bombs that would destroy the station to inform the nearby Republic fleet of the attack. Alongside his mates, he is awarded a medal of honor which Echo and Fives later give to 99 informing them of the saddening news.

New Character

CT-782 "Hevy"

Power: 18762
Health: 31726
Speed: 136

DESCRIPTION: Subversive Clone Tank with Clone Trooper synergies and a powerful final attack that pins enemies down.

Tags: Light Side, Galactic Republic, Clone Trooper, Tank

1) Heavy Weapons (Basic Abillity) /Omega/

Deal physical damage to target and inflict Defence Down for 2 turns. Remove 30% turn meter on a critical hit.

2) Covering Fire (Special Abillity) /Omega/ CD:3

Dispel all buffs on target, inflict Daze for 2 turns and deal physical damage to all enemies. Clone allies also gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

3) Leader of Domino Squad (Unique Abillity) /Omega/

Hevy has +20% Critical Chance and +60% Defence. If Fives and Echo are present, they also gain these effects. In addition, whenever a Clone ally falls below 100% health, Hevy gains Retribution and Potency Up for 3 turns and grants that ally Stealth for 1 turn.

4) I Don't Take Prisoners (Unique Abillity) /ZETA/

Hevy has +50% Tenacity. When Hevy is defeated for the first time, he explodes a bomb which deals heavy damage to all enemies, inflicts Tenacity Down and Healing Immunity for 2 turns and removes 50% turn meter which cannot be resisted (100% for Droid enemies). Droid enemies also take double damage and are Stunned for 1 turn which cannot be resisted.

Hevy was a heavy weapons expert (name self explanatory) and always favored a Rotary Blaster above regular small blasters. He also stayed behind to cover his mates, Rex and Cody while they escaped the station which explains the Special abillity name. Finally, due to his sacrifice he detonates the bomb killing all enemy droids and ultimately saving the day. After shooting Hevy down, the B1 battle droids discuss amongst themselves saying: "Do we take prisoners?" Hevy replies saying "I Don't" right before initiating the detonation. So there it is.
Post edited by AntiFunn on

Replies

• Options
    Dude that is awesome, you and I have quite similar ideas. Here was mine:
    1. BASIC - Heavy Artillery (Omega)
    Deal Damage equal to Max Health
    2. SPECIAL - Suppressive Fire (Omega)
    Deal Damage to all enemies then taunt
    3. SPECIAL - Last Stand (Zeta)
    Damage all enemies to 1/2 health and permanently taunt, set his speed to 0. Has a 30 turn wait which is also decreased by 1 every time a clone is damaged.
    4. UNIQUE - I Don't Take Prisoners (Zeta)
    When Heavy dies, eliminate the enemy that defeats Heavy and deal damage to all enemies
  • Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    CT_122514 wrote: »
    Dude that is awesome, you and I have quite similar ideas. Here was mine:
    1. BASIC - Heavy Artillery (Omega)
    Deal Damage equal to Max Health
    2. SPECIAL - Suppressive Fire (Omega)
    Deal Damage to all enemies then taunt
    3. SPECIAL - Last Stand (Zeta)
    Damage all enemies to 1/2 health and permanently taunt, set his speed to 0. Has a 30 turn wait which is also decreased by 1 every time a clone is damaged.
    4. UNIQUE - I Don't Take Prisoners (Zeta)
    When Heavy dies, eliminate the enemy that defeats Heavy and deal damage to all enemies

Nice ideas mate,

This really sets the idea for a guy who delays a whole army and kills them all in the end while sacrificing only himself. The abillity names should need a bit of changin cuz they belong to Ima Gun Di and Clone Sergeant tho.

Thanks! I like your ability names better some of the actual abilities themselves, like Leader of Domino Squad and Heavy weapons