JTR JKR or C3PO?

I am currently farming BH for Chewbacca and FO for BB8. Both of which I should be able to get 7* next time around. My question is what is the next step that I should take. I am developing a rebels team, so it may be beneficial to go for C3PO. However, I think either JTR or Revan is a better choice. What do you think? Please explain why.

This may help:
https://swgoh.gg/p/419213612/

Replies

• Options
    JKR and the characters you farm to get him are great. He's my vote.
  • Options
    It depends on what you want. Revan is the best arena team and I personally would go for revan but c3po and jtr are good for raids.
  • Options
    Who do you like more?

Are you trying to be competitive in arena? Then JKR and then JTR.

Are you trying to help your guild out in the raids? Then JTR and then JKR.

All solid characters. I love JTR so I promote going for her wherever I can. Plus, Ep 9 will bring new FO and Resistance characters with it, so you at least want to have her done before then. I don’t have a doubt she will be vastly important when the movie finally hits and we get those characters.

In farming JTR, you basically get two solid factions, Resist and FO. With JKR you kinda only get one (Jedi). Food for thought.
  • Options
    Unless you have some locked toons that I'm not seeing and are ready to activiate and assuming you finish FO to get BB-8, JTR is your easiest to farm, but you do have both vets on cantina nodes if I remember correctly. You have only Bastila started for JKR and you have a lot of Ewok work to do for C-3PO especially since you don't have Chirpa yet.
  • Options
    Of course the caveat here is that JKR might not be the meta by the time you get him.

Not necessarily a contradiction to the points above, but something worth considering, with rumors of a new meta being thrown around. In theory, you might be better farming the second round of OR toons (Bastila(Fallen), Canderous Ordo, Carth, Juhani and HK-47). Or waiting a couple days to see what the next update will bring.