Did revan get a stealth nerf recently?

My win rate with rebels has gone from 50% to over 90% in the past week and I have changed nothing on my team. Just curious as mark doesn't seem to be hitting nearly as hard. Before if they marked chewy or Han it was 100% loss. Before the opening salvo of mark dropped all protection on Han and cut into his health, now it doesn't break his protection. Is anyone else experiencing with this?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Just curious if you're fighting the SAME Revan teams every time? Everyone has Revan now, so it's possible you are going up against weaker teams that aren't hitting you as hard.
  • I am taking 1st most days climbing from the 50s, not many different teams and hitting a lot of the same.
  • Weren’t you just complaining about Revan, and how we need g13 to compete against him...?

Oi.
  • Revan is now a different character i want my zetas back

(jk jk)
  • I've been getting wins recently too. I thought it was weaker revan teams getting sorted out and making better choices of who to attack. I was losing to much weaker revan teams when they started flooding arena.
  • If anyone deserved a nerf...

Trolololol
  • Guessing that it's a combination of you hitting weaker teams (less G12 gear, less optimal mods) and you settling into a strategy that works against him.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Might want to track the teams you're beating and losing to. Revan teams with inferior mods can climb (and defend against other Revan teams because turn order seems to be the most important thing in the mirror), but I'm guessing the mod and G12 differential that you see in the first pass Revan teams vs. the second pass Revan teams make a difference in non-mirrors.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    They did make a change to his AI. Then allegedly changed it back. Maybe they tweaked something else.
  • Corruptor wrote: »
    They always do stuff like this but won’t post they made changes.

Conspiracy. Prove that even just a little bit. They “ always “ do this ? Get a grip.

• Well the revan teams I'm beating are 140+ speed mods on revan and 130+ on gmy. Won 9 out of 10 fights today all against revan
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Just curious if you're fighting the SAME Revan teams every time? Everyone has Revan now, so it's possible you are going up against weaker teams that aren't hitting you as hard.

This. I'm running Revan in Arena and depending on the mirror match I can win all 5 in a day, time out, or get absolutely wrecked. I have to pay attention to the squad strength and on the rare occasions I hit the lofty heights of top 20 who by name I'm battling. Since the second coming, there is a wide range of Revans out there.