HK-88 and IG-100

slmcmr
875 posts Member
Have you guys ever countered these two in a team? I just did today and it was a total disaster for me! After a very long time i spent ALL 5 attacks on one team and no luck :/ We know about other droids but these two just amazed and crushed me. IG-100 just kept attacking and attacking. Also HK's leader ability seems to be working different than i thought. I believed it was 30% tm gain no matter how many crits there are in an aoe but he used his grenade and his basic just after that. Even after i killed both ig-86/88 the remaining team (Poggle, IG-100, HK-47) destroyed my whole team. Until now droids were no real threat for me but today they just amazed me!! Also i didn't understand why they dodged my so many attacks??

Replies

• IG-100 seems cool now after his buff (change?). I met him in a gw match a while ago and I had to retreat a few times to manage to finish it without taking to much dmg.
  • whenever i see them in arena, i so badly wanna put out my 2 jawas and destroy the team, then i remember that i will get pwned by any non-droid team
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    whenever i see them in arena, i so badly wanna put out my 2 jawas and destroy the team, then i remember that i will get pwned by any non-droid team

Yeah the Jawas maybe the solution for increasing droid problem. I hope to see Jawa Engineer soon. We need to do something for those droids before they evolve in to Daleks! Btw does anyone else notice increasing dodge rate lately?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Yeah the Jawas maybe the solution for increasing droid problem. I hope to see Jawa Engineer soon. We need to do something for those droids before they evolve in to Daleks! Btw does anyone else notice increasing dodge rate lately?

Yep, even for teams without a dodge-bonus leader. I really wish it was reflected in the hero stats. Every single hero I have has zero dodge listed, when there is obviously some minimum dodge% for all heroes (5%?). Just list that in the stats as the dodge and be done with it.

Eeth Koth helps against droids, stunning them and preventing them from crit'ing half your team, especially with QGJ as a leader to boost his speed.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m