Honestly any way to beat Revan 3v3?

2Next

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Savior can only be triggered once in GA apparently? Triggered it on Ezra in my first attempt, then didn't win. Went back in expecting a loss but figured I'd try: killed Ezra in two moves. The rest was pretty straightforward.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »

And don’t forget, starts the battle with Tenacity Up and avoids any Stun from Shoots First.

@Dwinkelm -- the stun from shoot first can't be resisted.
  • If you can't win 3v3 with cls, raid han chewie OR sith triumvirate Agaisnt revan then the problem is you. These are simple battles. With traya isolate GMY and it's an Insta win. With Cls trigger Savior as quick as possible and then focus Jolee.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    If you can't win 3v3 with cls, raid han chewie OR sith triumvirate Agaisnt revan then the problem is you. These are simple battles. With traya isolate GMY and it's an Insta win. With Cls trigger Savior as quick as possible and then focus Jolee.

Probably the same problem as usual: mods.
    People STILL don't get the importance of mods which I now often times see in GA. Some ppl have really good and logical sets on their squads (those are the ppl you gonna meet in round 2 + 3) and others have 3 health sets on their Vader with a total of +24 speed.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    If you can't win 3v3 with cls, raid han chewie OR sith triumvirate Agaisnt revan then the problem is you. These are simple battles. With traya isolate GMY and it's an Insta win. With Cls trigger Savior as quick as possible and then focus Jolee.

People STILL don't get the importance of mods which I now often times see in GA. Some ppl have really good and logical sets on their squads (those are the ppl you gonna meet in round 2 + 3) and others have 3 health sets on their Vader with a total of +24 speed.

I completely agree. My CLS team is modded very well, but not nearly as well as the team that I faced. They were all 6 dot and God mods for sure. It is safe to say that it was probably impossible to win no matter what unless I had Revan or Traya.
  • Legend91 wrote: »

Yeah that's what I was thinking
  • I used a pretty healthy CLS / Han / Chewy (G12, no plus, half 6dot) against an inferior Revan (12) / Jolee (9) / GMY (10) and just barely pulled it out. I don't see how a stacked Revan team loses to CLS. I haven't tried but I thought one possible counter could be JTR / BB8 / Thrawn since you have healing immunity to prevent savior and Fracture to control GMY. Not sure what speeds you would need there, but tenacity crosses to avoid the stun from direct focus and TM removal from GMY's special would probably be required. A long shot, but possible?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Nothing more sad to see a full g12 4 zeta FO team with a FOO that has a total of +6 speed. I beat them with my 1 zeta g9 FO team.

Seriously, even if you are lazy its not hard at all to get at least a +30 speed arrow for everyone.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Emguy wrote: »
    Bounty hunters are decent because of Bobas execute. Let them stack their buffs then execute them and Jolee can't revive them. Nightsisters can also do pretty well against them
    Bounty Hunters only work against the weaker Revan teams. Once they are geared up they will stomp your hunters. Even the under-geared Revan teams are ridiculously effective.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Traya, DN and Thrawn. 100%
  • I just managed to beat that squad with an EP lead, Thrawn and Sion. I fractured Revan after their first couple assaults, killed off gmy who got his health all back, then went after Jolie and took him out. Then revan and finally yoda. Was surprised I did it with one squad but it seemed to be the right mix.
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Cls is a good counter IF chewie doesn’t get marked/stunned.
    Sith trio is in exactly the same boat IF traya isn’t marked.
  • Would an Assajj-Daka-Zombie work in theory?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Edit: NM. Thought this was about DR.
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Ugnaught CUP and clone war chewy. Just make sure your clone war chewy has a zeta or it wont work
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    G20 wrote: »
    Ugnaught CUP and clone war chewy. Just make sure your clone war chewy has a zeta or it wont work

I tried that and it doesnt work at all! I want my zeta back!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    G20 wrote: »

I tried that and it doesnt work at all! I want my zeta back!
    Sorry, no. In fact you have to use that team on the frontline of every 3v3 from now on. It's only fair... :D
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Would an Assajj-Daka-Zombie work in theory?

In theory, possibly, but it doesn't work in application unfortunately. All of the foresight spread would make any damage on them be almost non existent. I've realized, middle tier modded JKR teams are beatable by a very well modded, G12 CLS team, but a well modded and fully loaded JKR team is almost impossible to beat with CLS.
  • If only Mark would start on cooldown, like Annihilate...
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Unless it's mirror match, Revan will still be fastest, will still ignore taunt, mark your most valuable squad member and kill him on the first turn. Then you'll have 2 v 3. Good luck.

And don’t forget, starts the battle with Tenacity Up and avoids any Stun from Shoots First.

There’s really no way to beat a stacked Revan team in 3v3 reliably without Revan or Traya.

If DN didn’t get marked EVERY SINGLE TIME, there might be a chance... but he is, so there’s not.

Oh well, such is the case of The Haves VS. The Have-Nots

Ep, scion, thrawn does just fine. Enjoy
  • Nice necro. However; CLS Han and Chewie can nuke JKR pretty easily.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Nice necro. However; CLS Han and Chewie can nuke JKR pretty easily.

Yep, that's what I demolished them with today, but R6 R7 R6 can probably do that from many more teams.

Either way earlier in this thread I see my account has written that I beat Revan with Assaj Daka Acolyte. I was either playing around or someone hacked me and wrote that nonsense.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    gpeeee wrote: »
    And annihilate didn’t work. I couldn’t get it off because Direct Focus goes on Nihilus right away.

Yeah DN doesn't sound like a good idea, since it takes longer to get to annihilate, because there are fewer debuffed toons to get it off cool down.

The CLS option is probably safest (assuming you don't have either Revam or Padme available). JTR bb8 r2 would probably be next choice.

Edit: and just noticed the necro :(