Sith Maurader speculation

Prev1
So what does everyone think? It Seems more likely this confirms Darth Revan is coming in March. Hopefully we get a new sith Capital ship as well.

Can’t think of any other possibilities. Anyone?!

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Darth Revan

Ebon Hawk
  • Ebon Hawk (now - 3/14)
    HK rework (now -3/14)
    Darth Revan (3/14)
    C3po (3/28)

My guess anyways based on past data and cadence
  • Nihilus' Capital Ship / 5 Sith-Ships needed to unlock
  • What was L3 used for in February?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    What was L3 used for in February?
    Separatist droids
  • Ebon Hawk (now - 3/14)
    HK rework (now -3/14)
    Darth Revan (3/14)
    C3po (3/28)

I think Ebon Hawk won’t be the same week as Revan... CG has a history of not letting legendary/heroic events overlap when they are brand new. I bet Ebon Hawk is a week or two later... or sith Capital ship.
  • C3po (3/28)

The 3PO event is on the calendar for March 7th
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Ebon Hawk (now - 3/14)
    HK rework (now -3/14)
    Darth Revan (3/14)
    C3po (3/28)

I think Ebon Hawk won’t be the same week as Revan... CG has a history of not letting legendary/heroic events overlap when they are brand new. I bet Ebon Hawk is a week or two later... or sith Capital ship.
    Has to be same week. Like Thrawn and his capital ship. I think its a missed opportunity to not release Revan and his ship side by side rather than delaying it by a week or two
  • kiar1404 wrote: »
    Nihilus' Capital Ship / 5 Sith-Ships needed to unlock

This is what I’ve been predicting. The Darth Revan stuff is a decoy (for now). First the Sith ship nobody is prepping for to drain the resources.

This is what I’ve been predicting. The Darth Revan stuff is a decoy (for now). First the Sith ship nobody is prepping for to drain the resources.

Imagine. Separatist rework was assumed to be to distract us from Darth Revan. Now it may have been a distraction for Darth Revan, which is a distraction to keep us from farming Sith ships.
  • C3po (3/28)

Oh really? Thanks!
    Hadn’t checked that yet.
    That all the more screams Revan on 3/14 to me.
    3 weeks after last node hit farms, just like first Revan event.
    And more Ewok farm diversion.

Thanks for that info!
    You the real mvp
  • I’m hoping for a new sith capital ship.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • C3po (3/28)

Oh really? Thanks!
    Hadn’t checked that yet.
    That all the more screams Revan on 3/14 to me.
    3 weeks after last node hit farms, just like first Revan event.
    And more Ewok farm diversion.

Thanks for that info!
    You the real mvp

3/14 is Thrawn and his cap ship
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."

Dang, unlocked but didn’t 7* palp’s shuttle...
  • Ultra wrote: »
    What was L3 used for in February?
    Separatist droids

No it was for the falcon release

I think you mean any 5 sith ships needed ;)

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Thanks for the speculation. I had already foregone of doing this assuming it will come out on 3/7. Now I will try it but need a panic farm calculator xD.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Does this prevent them from running the new event? Anyone remember if such events coincided before?

2cd675q3uq9k.png
  • Heroes journey can run at the same time as a legendary. But in the event of no announcement by Saturday for enough notice, 3/14 becomes more likely for a panic farm.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Heroes journey can run at the same time as a legendary. But in the event of no announcement by Saturday for enough notice, 3/14 becomes more likely for a panic farm.

What do you expect for saturday for announcement, the riddle?
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I predict it will be a new heroes space journey event that gives both ebon hawk and Darth Revan shards. Requires all old republic and sith ships to be at 7 stars. Then at the end you need to fight the star forge raid.
  • Seeing how marauder gets bonuses from buffs on other characters, he only needs counter chance to be great against Revan teams. And not even really that. I mean, at most times during a Jedi fight, they are stacking 4-10 buffs each. Say it's 4.. he gets 200% defense, 200% health steal and 200% tenacity. Then he gains 20% TM when an enemy hits out of turn?! Nightmare for GK's retribution. I don't have him geared and can't say if he's squishy or hits like Barris, but with an OP leader skill.. he could possibly be part of the Revan take down.
  • gamorrean guard Rework
  • gamorrean guard Rework
    this... with Jabba as commander of a desert-ship with guard as co-pilot
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    kiar1404 wrote: »
    gamorrean guard Rework
    this... with Jabba as commander of a desert-ship with guard as co-pilot

Don’t forget six-titty lady
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    How about this?

y5wcwddvnui4.jpg
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    How about this?

y5wcwddvnui4.jpg

With all the wild rumors and speculations, it will soon lead to slave leia.
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    This rumour makes little to no sense cause the only common factor would be needing sith ships with absolutely no relation to the Star Wars timeline. This would also be synonymous of a blatant cash grab knowing that people have all along being preparing their kotor toons part 2.

Don’t get me wrong, CG are in no means obliged to cater to a community that thought ahead, however, choosing to set requirements based on no lore and knowing fully well that their stats show them that those requirements are what the majority have the least is a low blow.

I have faith though that something else will be needed and whatever the new meta may be, it’ll be a welcomed change.