Is anyone else having issues with the chex mix team?

For the last 2 heroic sith raids my Chex mix team hasn’t worked. Same mods I always use, same speeds, etc. But DT does not go before Han. The only way DT goes before Han is if Han is isolated which obviously means game over. I never had this happen consistently before.

Obviously I know RNG plays a role. But last raid I did 40+ restarts, and today I did 15. Out of all of those attempts only once did DT go before Han. My team is zzCls, zChewie, zHan, pao, DT.

Cls, Chewie, pao are all over 200 speed, dt and Han are below 180.

Anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions?

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Same damage I always get. Traya is just being mean.
  • Did you recently zeta CLS's lead? That would give Han 5% TM on a resisted debuff, pushing him ahead of DT. Alternatively, I just leave Han fast and use his buff ability on his first turn.
  • Did you recently zeta CLS's lead? That would give Han 5% TM on a resisted debuff, pushing him ahead of DT. Alternatively, I just leave Han fast and use his buff ability on his first turn.
    I’ve had success after giving him the lead zeta. I was just curious if all the work they have been doing to fix the exploits caused an unintended issue?
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    If CLS has a zeta lead, if he counterattacks against Traya, then he'll give Han more turn meter than death trooper, and Han will go before deathmark. Depending on Han's Crit chance, you could maybe use his special to switch it up, but otherwise you just need to restart.

I have the best luck with Traya isolates CLS, because then he can't counter.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    If CLS has a zeta lead, if he counterattacks against Traya, then he'll give Han more turn meter than death trooper, and Han will go before deathmark. Depending on Han's Crit chance, you could maybe use his special to switch it up, but otherwise you just need to restart.

I have the best luck with Traya isolates CLS, because then he can't counter.

Thank you! I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong to cause the issue. I appreciate you laying it out for me. My issue was the counter attacks, I switched to using his basic and then it only took a couple retries and I was solid. No where near the frustration level I had been experiencing!