Wicket g9

Replies

• I will be using
    Teebo g8
    Chirpa g8
    Ewok scout g8
    Ewok elder g9
    Wicket g9

You can unlock 3po with that group but won't be able to 7 star, maybe not even 6 star. If you just want to unlock at 5 star, think you'll be fine. To 7 star, you'll probably need to get to g11 and 12 with that group of characters.

On a side note, so happy he's coming back in a week. :P
  • I will be using
    Teebo g8
    Chirpa g8
    Ewok scout g8
    Ewok elder g9
    Wicket g9

I hope so.

I'm hoping to unlock using a group of

zChirpa
    Wicket
    Elder
    Paploo
    Scout

45K Power between them now. For comparison, properly modded boba led potency team with Dengar and Bossk were able to unlock Chewie at 42K power.

Need about 18 shards between Wicket and Chirpa to get them to 5 stars so that won't be a problem. All G8 and halfway to G9 or more. Slowest member is Paploo at 156 speed but of course he gets a speed boost at start of battle(or whenever he isn't taunting) so should go first to clear taunt on the Endor Soldier.
  • Don’t even think about 7*’ing with that team
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    Don’t even think about 7*’ing with that team

It's not impossible with the team itself but def need gear 12 and chirpa's zeta to get 7 star. Maybe even need another zeta. Seen my guild leader do it with this same team but he already had them zetaed and gear 12.
  • I’m using the same team but will be 4 G12 and z-Chirpa with Teebo G10. I’ll probably move all my 6* mods to the G12 members. They will make the team super fast and tanky.

Well the topic of the post was unlocking, which only requires 5 stars and much less gear. Contrary to what most want to portray, many people upset at the initial difficulty spikes of the 3P0 and Chewie events understood the difference of unlocking and 7 starring. I don't think people posting questions about simply unlocking 3P0 would believe seriously that the same team they aren't sure could unlock him would be able to get them a 7 star version.

I just want c3p0 for arena right now because I missed revan so I'm trying not to miss another character also thanks for everyone who responded to if I could or couldn't unlock him