Did exactly 1 damage in the heroic sith raid lmao

tqawdptj4az0.png

Replies

  • Options
    Lol.. Well the good news is you have A TON of room to improve. ;) Does your guild have the heroic sith on farm or are you guys in the early stages of seeing if you're heroic ready or not?
  • Options
    Luckily our guild is farming them and I’m just one of the weaker memebers xD @Gama_Fox
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    That protection isn't kind, is it?
  • Options
    Nihilus is just the absolute worst. I hate his design so much. I have a JTR team that can hurt him fine, but I still hate his guts with the fire of a thousand young suns.
  • crzydroid
    7419 posts Moderator
    Options
    Here I thought you were having the bug where Hermit Yoda deals 1 or 2 damage upon escaping. But you're saying you actually only did 1 damage?
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Here I thought you were having the bug where Hermit Yoda deals 1 or 2 damage upon escaping. But you're saying you actually only did 1 damage?
    Yes I straight up did 1 damage, no bugs
  • Options
    The good news is - you're in the top 10. That's where the good drops are. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The good news is - you're in the top 10. That's where the good drops are. ;)
    Least I beat all those scrubs with 0 damage xD
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Nihilus is just the absolute worst. I hate his design so much. I have a JTR team that can hurt him fine, but I still hate his guts with the fire of a thousand young suns.

    The issue I have with DN is the random 50% chance for a third attack. You can have a good run completely ruined by random chance when he triple attacks a couple of times in a row.
  • Jarvind
    3932 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Nihilus is just the absolute worst. I hate his design so much. I have a JTR team that can hurt him fine, but I still hate his guts with the fire of a thousand young suns.

    The issue I have with DN is the random 50% chance for a third attack. You can have a good run completely ruined by random chance when he triple attacks a couple of times in a row.

    Last run I had the most magical RNG - JTR, BB8 and Stick Rey all had foresight, and he did a triple attack and whiffed on each one of them. It was incredible.
Sign In or Register to comment.