C3PO is back!

I had to read the calendar in Spanish to find it (Gaming-fans are showing December’s instead), but C3PO is back on the 7th - 13th March!!

Now get ready for the flood of “can it be done with Logray/Wicket/Zetas” posts...

Replies

• Wish it was pushed to april, logray will only be 6* siiigh
  • Aussiepump wrote: »
    Wish it was pushed to april, logray will only be 6* siiigh

Save your dailys crystals for the next 2 weeks. It'll be enough to buy a pack (you know itll be in shard store) and maybe you'll get a good drop.

May the force be with you.
  • Seriously though, is there a place to post and get advice on my ewok team? Many will not have logray but don't want to bombard the message boards with this...
  • Falco3 wrote: »
    Seriously though, is there a place to post and get advice on my ewok team? Many will not have logray but don't want to bombard the message boards with this...

Here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/c-3po-event
  • Can you buy wicket shards with crystals? I'm sitting at 54/100
  • @Chucko_marek no farm him and pay for refreshes with your crystals.. I’m similar to you in shards..so will just do 3 refreshes a day till I have him ready..last of the bears to sort out though..
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Chucko_marek no farm him and pay for refreshes with your crystals.. I’m similar to you in shards..so will just do 3 refreshes a day till I have him ready..last of the bears to sort out though..

I was hoping endor escalation was going to come back once or twice before 3PO returned. Time to wast... I mean spend my crystals.

I double checked with the panic farm calculator, and need on average 3.23 shards a day now that I am at 58/100, thanks to your suggestion of using crystals.
  • Aussiepump wrote: »
    Wish it was pushed to april, logray will only be 6* siiigh

Save your dailys crystals for the next 2 weeks. It'll be enough to buy a pack (you know itll be in shard store) and maybe you'll get a good drop.

May the force be with you.

What packs are available when the event rolls around, I really needed the extra week or 2 but of course they decided to do this first week of March ughhhhh.,
  • They'll probably be available in the crystal shipment store as well.