Thoughts on my kill bears?

https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/?f=Ewok

Wicket is 52/100. Not sure if I can farm him in time. I think unlock is possible, maybe 6* but 7*?

Replies

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    You'll easily get wicket to 7 stars before the event ends if you're willing to refresh his node.

One refresh is 16 attempts a day which should on average net you 5 shards. That gets you to 7* 10 days from now, ie 9th March. Then you've got some wiggle room in case rng doesn't favour you.

You could also refresh the node twice for 8 shards a day average, getting you to 7* in roughly 6 days
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    You'll easily get wicket to 7 stars before the event ends if you're willing to refresh his node.

One refresh is 16 attempts a day which should on average net you 5 shards. That gets you to 7* 10 days from now, ie 9th March. Then you've got some wiggle room in case rng doesn't favour you.

You could also refresh the node twice for 8 shards a day average, getting you to 7* in roughly 6 days

I looked at the calculator, says I need 3.23 shards per day, so I have some crystals I am going to use. Thanks. My next concern is gear and then zetas. I don't have any zetas lying around to toss their way and my next is going to revans last zeta ability..
  • Options
    I looked at the calculator, says I need 3.23 shards per day, so I have some crystals I am going to use. Thanks. My next concern is gear and then zetas. I don't have any zetas lying around to toss their way and my next is going to revans last zeta ability..

I would wait on your revan's zeta until the event. If you get 7* without chirpa zeta thats great but apparently the extra turn meter from chirpa zeta makes event easier. In terms of gear, I think you should be good from what I saw others do.
  • Options
    A4752375 wrote: »

I would wait on your revan's zeta until the event. If you get 7* without chirpa zeta thats great but apparently the extra turn meter from chirpa zeta makes event easier. In terms of gear, I think you should be good from what I saw others do.

I have 2 zeta mats towards my next zeta, so I doubt I will get it by the time the event ends. I don't see 3PO as being that amazing where I need to do everything I can to 7*, especially with the 3PO phase 3 loop closing. Thank you for the suggestion.
  • Options
    I should have the kill bear dream team at 7* and gear 11/12 by the time the event comes around. Now to get my mod list together....
  • Options
    I should have the kill bear dream team at 7* and gear 11/12 by the time the event comes around. Now to get my mod list together....

Ohh I havent even thought of that, ugh, is there a good mod list for them?
  • Options

Ohh I havent even thought of that, ugh, is there a good mod list for them?

Not sure, but I was going to use grandivory to see what mods I own that could do the trick. For mod suggestions, I look at crouching rancor and gaming fan. On the rare occasion that they agree, I know the mods are decent.
  • Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    Options
    From what I've seen you can definitely get 3po 7 stars with your gear levels. Minimum gear lvl using Chirpa, logray, paploo, elder, wicket is gear 9 with chirpa's zeta and 90-100 speed from mods. I've seen someone do it with gear 8 but must have had insane mods.
  • Options
    Delvorin wrote: »
    From what I've seen you can definitely get 3po 7 stars with your gear levels. Minimum gear lvl using Chirpa, logray, paploo, elder, wicket is gear 9 with chirpa's zeta and 90-100 speed from mods. I've seen someone do it with gear 8 but must have had insane mods.

So far I have unlocked 3PO with no mod moving. Going to do that now, so I'm less RNG dependent. My phone needs to survive the encounter. lol
  • Options
    So I did my remod, and after several attempts for 7* I beat it. Caught the right RNG and took the wookie out, then rebel soldier like taunting, so I taught him a lesson. Han was hitting hard, but I hit harder and took him down. Then in a blaze of adrenaline fueled furry, R2, the Princess and finally 3PO were eliminated with primitive prejudice.