C3PO unlock (5 star only) BARE MINIMUM???

jayjonbeach
697 posts Member
edited February 2019
Title says it all really. I am hoping to have: Chirpa, Teebo, Elder, Paploo, Logray, hopefully G8

I may have to sub out Logray and put in scout as I need 20 more shard and he is rare in Guild store

I've heard Wicket is the MVP and I won't have him

TIA
Post edited by jayjonbeach on

Replies

• jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I wonder if I should use the Teebo lead since I won't have Wicket as well.

I won't have any Zeta as well and wonder how many Omega's are required
  • You might need more than G8, although having logray will make it a bit easier. I didn't have logray last time so used chirpa/teebo/paploo/scout/elder and I needed to take them to G9 (paploo G10) to clear the event.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I will be documenting this as well. Currently my team is ZChirpa without Teebo or Logray. All Gear 8, Chirpa is 9. GP on the bunch is in the 45-46K range. Wicket is 2 shards shy of 5 stars and Chirpa is 11 shards shy of 5 stars. All have speeds above 150, with Wicket being fastest at 184. Paploo goes first though because of his speed bonus when not taunting.
  • Azazel61
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Title says it all really. I am hoping to have: Chirpa, Teebo, Elder, Paploo, Logray, hopefully G8

I may have to sub out Logray and put in scout as I need 20 more shard and he is rare in Guild store

I've heard Wicket is the MVP and I won't have him

TIA

I did 5* with that team but scout instead of Teebo. All g9 and it was insanely hard. Maybe 50 attempts.

I’m doing 7* this time but made sure to have wicket.

Edit: and there is no way in hell you’re doing it without Logray (with his omega)
  • Successful unlock with this bunch:
    j5kjssyqzrbx.png

Kept trying with Scout and Wicket thinking more DPS would help but I ended up benching Scout for Teebo. More TM gain for the Ewoks, and buff removal and strategic turn meter removal turned out to be the winning strategy. Early on I was going back and forth with Scout/Teebo but couldn't take down more than Chewie and Endor Soldier with Scout. I was able to get those plus Han downed a few times with Teebo.

Total GP 55,772.

Speeds:

Wicket - 184
    Elder - 176
    Teebo - 172
    Paploo - 164
    Chirpa - 159

Always called Elder to assist unless I needed Paploo/Teebo to clear a taunt.

Once I settled on the method I used it took probably 15-20 attempts. Double that at least before I finally started to see a pattern. About 15-20% of attempts had Elder dead before the ewoks got a turn.
  • Lots of tries, but I did get him.

Elder - 7*, G10, no omegas
    Chirpa - 6*, G8, Zeta + Omegas
    Paploo - 7*, G7, omega on basic
    Logray - 6*, G7, no omegas
    Wicket - 5*, G7, no omegas

It was like Thrawn all over again. One run no one died in the opening volley, the next 3/5 do.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Hi could do with some help! I am trying to unlock C3PO at 5 stars.. thought my squad would be fine, but 100 tries later, I cannot even kill Chewie. So any advice would be appreciated...
    Here is my team (no zetas):
    Chief Chirpa (7*) L82, All abilities maxed with Omegas, G9, All mods (5*... 12-15), Speed 177
    Teebo (7*) L82, All abilities maxed with Omegas, G9, All mods (5*... 12-15), Speed 160
    Paploo(7*) L82, All abilities maxed with Omegas, G8, All mods (5*... 12-15), Speed 159
    Ewok Elder (7*) L82, All abilities maxed with Omegas, G8, All mods (5*... 12-15), Speed 165
    Ewok Scout (7*) L80, All abilities maxed with Omegas, G8, All mods (5*... 12-15), Speed 144
    Logray (5*) L77, abilities (6,6,4,5) G8, All mods (5*... 12), Speed 161
    Wicket (4*) L72, abilities (3,4,4,5) G7, All mods (5*... 12), Speed 139

I could put my arena mods on to ramp up the speed?
    Do I focus on Logray and max out his abilities and get him to 6 stars? Get him up to level 80+?
    Do I focus on Wicket, max him out, level 80+. Get him to 5 stars?
    Do I zeta Chirpa?
    Thanks for any help!

• Larryhud wrote: »

I could put my arena mods on to ramp up the speed?
    Do I focus on Logray and max out his abilities and get him to 6 stars? Get him up to level 80+?
    Do I focus on Wicket, max him out, level 80+. Get him to 5 stars?
    Do I zeta Chirpa?
    Thanks for any help!

Yes get more speed. My slowest was Chirpa at 159.
    Max as many abilities as you can.
    If you can get Wicket up to 5 stars in time, then yes max his abilities and levels.
    Yes Zeta Chirpa. You may be able to 5 star it without, but to get the 7 star version it will be required.

Wicket allows you to target Elder with his assist to keep the TM going for your team to offset the insane speed of the rebels. Same with Paploo.
  • Ct214476
    176 posts Member
    I would recommend all omegas, zeta chirpa, and maybe zeta wicket.
  • bumping this as its that time again and new questions. Which abilitiesa and omega's are most important?

looks like ill only have enough for 3 omega, and probably not enough purple mats to max all abilities
  • Bear minimum, pun intended. Not going for 6 this time. It was super RNG dependent and I got it after about 15 tries.

Zchirps, G9, 7 stars, max abilities
    ZWick, G8, 5 stars, max abilities
    Logray, G7, 5 stars, max ab, no zeta
    Elder, G10, 7 stars, max abilities
    Pap, G8, 7 stars, Galvanize the only max.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Don't think I'll get enough Logray shards in a week for 5* unlock, but oh well. Next time, Golden Rod, next time.
  • got him!!!!!!!!! used team in op, all g8 but ee &chirpa g9. chirpa zeta 1 omega, logray 1 omega, no other omega's, this is really a bare minimumt about 75 runs.. worst part is not being able to hide ee, i almost geared up scout, but wasn't sure who i would take out