Zeta order for murder bears

Ok so I’m going to be that guy.. I’ve got chirps lead zeta’d ready for c3po.. who next?
They are all at g10/11 and I can move mods around to give a bunch of speed, I have all of them (or will have, I’m looking at you wicket) at 7*
Any suggestions..

Replies

• Chirpa > Wicket > Paploo > Logray is the order of importance. Chirpa lead is obvious. Wicket's zeta heals the whole team both health and protection, get him loaded up with crit chance and use his AOE whenever possible. Call Elder to assist with his second special as much as possible to get the TM train rolling. Paploo's zeta is good for keeping him alive, and Logray's zeta makes the team better as well, but doesn't regen any protection the way Wicket and Paploo's zetas do so it's not quite as important, although it brings in more buffs for Paploo to benefit from.
  • Wicket is really reasonable to gear too... I have him g11 3/6 and it was one of the easier ones I can recall. Which is really awesome considering how important of a character he is for that squad and in general.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Chirpa > Wicket > Paploo > Logray is the order of importance. Chirpa lead is obvious. Wicket's zeta heals the whole team both health and protection, get him loaded up with crit chance and use his AOE whenever possible. Call Elder to assist with his second special as much as possible to get the TM train rolling. Paploo's zeta is good for keeping him alive, and Logray's zeta makes the team better as well, but doesn't regen any protection the way Wicket and Paploo's zetas do so it's not quite as important, although it brings in more buffs for Paploo to benefit from.

Agree. Chirpa is the only one that is mandatory. The team won't really work without it. 100% must.

Wicket is second best, and not needed, but highly recommended.

The other two are good, but not needed. I have all G11 Ewoks, with Chirpa/Wicket zetas, and I won't put more into them for now. Even if I was going to gold gear all of them I wouldn't do the other two Zetas.
  • Ok cheers gents.. just wanted to make sure i didn’t have to dump anything too much in from where I am..,👍🏻
  • t1c3goec0upw.png
    This is what I used. Gear levels now are the same as they were for the event. I just had to swap mods around to get them faster
  • @haysswa1 no paploo? How did you get around that?
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    53o1782uo2bd.png

I should be able to get him 7* next time. I'll move my arena mods on of I need to, but o don't think it's going to be a problem.
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on
  • I have him just not geared. I put a ton of speed on wicket,logray and scout. It's basically just like most of these events, very rng dependant. Once you start rolling though, the ewoks can hold their own. The main key is to use wicket to call elder for assist so that elder goes under stealth. Then you just start laying the debuffs down with logray and getting buffs from chirpa/logray. Scout can call for assist as well. I don't remeber my kill order though. Good luck in the next round!
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Chirpa > Wicket > Paploo > Logray is the order of importance.
    Or if you prefer Huggy > Stabby > Bashy > Stunner ;)
  • As I recall the kill order is, Taunter, Chewy, Han, Leia, R2, Goldenrod. If you can skip the taunter and kill Chewy first, all the better.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Do you want to omega paploo's taunt?
  • I think chipra leader with a mix of G10-11 is enough for the team to get 3po and use them as offensive team in TW/GA... If u dont plan to G12 all to beat top teams like traya or revan in TW/GA u dont need those other Zs
  • RefugeAssassin
    123 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Do you want to omega paploo's taunt?

Yeah any advice on the Omega's? there are a ton I need to dish out and I dont think I will have enough mats to do them all.

This is the squad im likely to run with Teebo being the 5th, I dont see how I can get Logray to 7 without spending a ton of $$ which im not going to do. https://swgoh.gg/p/362119136/characters/?f=Ewok

Might be easier to suggest which ones I can actually skip rather then level.
  • @RefugeAssassin @DaarthBrewer @Rath_Tarr The taunt on Paploo is +1 turn with omega, does too much taunt kill him more?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Personally I want my tanks taunting as much as possible and consequently I give them priority for gearing and modding.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Personally I want my tanks taunting as much as possible and consequently I give them priority for gearing and modding.

This is how im looking at it. With the revive id think you want your tank taking all the damage.