Droids Nerfed?

Title is self-explanatory. Anyone noticing a performance change?
Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    In terms of what? Speed, ai control, damage, dodge etc. Btw i don't think they did. Also they became more powerful with last update.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Nop
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Not sure if they'very changed, but they are showing up more often, and they can be devastating if not dealt with properly.
    I think people have just learned how to deal with them, kill 88, kill 86, kill gs...
    Post edited by Hangfire on
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Options
    The last 2 weeks I've been top 5 arena and tend to drop to about 30 at the lowest by the time I'm starting my attacks again (3 hours before my payout). Today i fell to 60, and its still 4 hours till my pay. I'm not shouting there has been a herf, but evidence suggests so. Or maybe everyone has just strengthened their teams.
  • Options
    every day more guys reach lv70, which means that the arena is getting more competitive
    Algren wrote: »
    The last 2 weeks I've been top 5 arena and tend to drop to about 30 at the lowest by the time I'm starting my attacks again (3 hours before my payout). Today i fell to 60, and its still 4 hours till my pay. I'm not shouting there has been a herf, but evidence suggests so. Or maybe everyone has just strengthened their teams.
    you are right, everyone has just strengthened their teams.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Options
    So really droids were only gvreat cos they were easy to star, now everyone else is getting their toons to 7* droids are crap.

Trying so hard to get a new team which encompasses both the IGs. Trying to star daka and EE at the moment.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    No difference
  • Options
    They didn't nerf droids they only got weaker because of the speed update.
  • Options
    Droids just destroyed me in the arena. I'm in the top 30, on my server. Yesterday, I was in the top ten. I literally thought I was doing well, then I just played two droid teams. I went first bc of QGJ and yoda, but when the droids got there chance, I didn't get another chance.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Droids just destroyed me in the arena. I'm in the top 30, on my server. Yesterday, I was in the top ten. I literally thought I was doing well, then I just played two droid teams. I went first bc of QGJ and yoda, but when the droids got there chance, I didn't get another chance.

If you've got QGJ and Yoda... That's an easy kill to ig88. If 88 dies it's game over. Obviously need to kill 86 after, but yea. Never once lost if 88 died.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    No
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Droids need offense up to be viable.
  • Options

The nerf is called GQJ, Yoda, Rey, GS, Dooku, Leia. It's a very complicated nerf that involves exploiting speed to kill 88 then 86 even before they get a turn.

88 deserves high dodge. He is not a glass canon, he is the weakest glass in entire game and extremely slow

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options

Has zero to do with people teams' strength... You'll notice people will generally drop a lot more ranks during the weekend than during the week.. Has been like that as far as I can remember... most of the time I will not drop below 30 with the arena targetting change a few weeks back... but come the weekend.. I can easily drop all the way from top spot down as low as 60! all in one day! And it's not only me either... but many of the usual suspects in the top 5 will too! Whereas during the week when most people have to worry about work and school/education sometimes they won't even budge from their ranks or at most drop 20 ranks or so... but come the weekend.. it's like someone dug a sinkhole right under them!

You'll generally find names in the top 50 during the weekend who aren't usually in there during the week.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!