What is the most annoying Bastila squad in 3vs3 GA?

I’m already going to set Revan with GMY and Jolee on defense, so I’m trying to figure out the best defensive Bastila team with my remaining geared and zetaed characters. Out of the following, what is the most annoying combo to face under Bastila lead? GK, Ezra, Hermit, OB, JKA.

Replies

• Options
    Without gmy, I’d go for gk and Ezra..
  • Options
    GK and Hermit in the back. There you have your timeout team.
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »

Acolyte and zombie say hi. Put on auto and it will be a tedious boring win
  • Options

Assuming that Acolyte can hit more against a gk than he regenerates.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Bast/GK/Hoda, sit back and watch the defences skyrocket.

Thing is, why would you use NS to attack? They so good on defence, won multiple GA's now thanks to NS's just tanking everything thrown at them.
  • Options

Assuming that Acolyte can hit more against a gk than he regenerates.

Under nute lead (doesn't matter his gear) she can
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »

Thing is, why would you use NS to attack? They so good on defence, won multiple GA's now thanks to NS's just tanking everything thrown at them.

I use my g10 NS on offense because they destroy g12 NS on Defense. Mirrior matches are easy win.
  • Options

I’m going to try this against my current opponent, who has more than double the amount of g12s as I do and a few more zetas. Luckily, he doesn’t have Chewbacca, Revan, Traya, or even a geared up Zombie for his NS team so I’m confident he’ll get stuck on Revan and Bastila.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »

I use my g10 NS on offense because they destroy g12 NS on Defense. Mirrior matches are easy win.

yes but, you also lose out on a very good defence squad that may never ever die. My ns protected zones have never fallen. I'd rather have a defence that never falls. Many people seem to not know how to handle them as I have found.
  • StarControl
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Bastila squads are extremely annoying but I found that Wampa handles them like boss.
    Faced GK, Bastila, Ezra

Edit:
    Maybe if you avoid putting any rebels in?
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    I really like to annoy my opponents with a zOldBen lead, zzC3P0 and zzR2. This team gets me a lot of wins. I hide them in a back territory and the wins are probably from opponents underestimating them but a win is win.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I really like to annoy my opponents with a zOldBen lead, zzC3P0 and zzR2. This team gets me a lot of wins. I hide them in a back territory and the wins are probably from opponents underestimating them but a win is win.
    Mean...

Teebo paploo elder are also a pain