cooldown 3 for the geonosians...

Heavy Artillery: Call heavy artillery to destroy target enemy and another random enemy, which can't be evaded. When a Geonosian ally uses an ability, they reduce this ability's cooldown by 1. This cooldown can't be reduced any other way, is shared across all Geonosian allies, and starts on cooldown. (Cooldown 3)

soldier calls assist (first ability used)
for example sun fac assists (second ability used)
poggle gaines offense up (third ability used)

geonosian spy calls the „heavy artillery“.

wow!

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    When this says destroy, it means like DN annihilate right? pre-omega, so just victims can revive. Or is it just a bunch o damage?
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Pretty sure it means OHKO. If they wanted people to invest money into Geonosians... probably mission accomplished for those that spend.

Glad I don’t compete on a top level of TW yet. These buffs get more and more bonkers.

Edit: I foresee some Tuskan buffs in the near future. :/
  • Turvantus wrote: »
    Pretty sure it means OHKO. If they wanted people to invest money into Geonosians... probably mission accomplished for those that spend.

Glad I don’t compete on a top level of TW yet. These buffs get more and more bonkers.

hd040079fyxw.jpg

Bring on the tusken buffs!
  • @Killbot5000

is this your shaman?
  • Turvantus wrote: »

Well, even g8 Geos can use it to instagib keystone team members. Pretty OP.

So, We had ONE guy join our guild that had Traya. The next TW we faced a guild with 40+ Trayas and got shellaked. Crazy bonuses like this might give us a slightly better chance.

I, for one, welcome our new bug overlords.
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    @Killbot5000

is this your shaman?

Yes, yes it is.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    @Killbot5000

is this your shaman?

Yes, yes it is.

And @Killbot5000 is so proud of it.😉
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • wow! i‘m sure they will get a rework and some love from ea/cg.
    some day in the future...
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    wow! i‘m sure they will get a rework and some love from ea/cg.
    some day in the future...

5 year plan they say... lol. That means no gear wasted, and no zeta wasted. :smiley:

I have some other crazy stuff like that shaman.. things that will blow your mind.g8993clfkvqz.jpg
    . curiosity does it to me...
  • hmmm, luminara was in my first arena team:

phasma lead, talia, luminara, sidious and royal guard.

and especially for gw luminara is always good for a surprise.

i love my droids, so i geared the jawa engineer. not the big meta, but under hk-47 lead he can give the droids a fast first move.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    9v299fakpvy6.jpg
    5z68w31bhaf8.jpg
    6aj8qeo70qq0.jpg
    I hope soldier with 299 speed on TW defense will be interesting