Battle Refresh Bug?

I had something odd happen tonight. I was farming Wicket. Spent 160 farming him, then refreshed, spent another 160. But now the refresh shows a need for 100 crystals and my crystal stash is mysteriously missing 50 crystals. It's like it charged me for a second refresh without actually doing it. Anyone seen this before? Not a big deal but I do want to know if something changed or if anyone has seen this.

Replies

• Yes its a bug, I see this always when im farming Xanadu or IG ships, when you buy refresh, exit to home and then open again ship or character you are farming then it will be fine.
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Yes, it has happened to me. It also happened while refreshing arena
  • I'm so glad someone brought this up. It happened to me as well on dark side bastila refresh. I lost 100 crystals due to this bug. I hope they fix this soon
  • This happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was using mobile data and it was lagging so i spammed the refresh button and lost 650 crystals roughly. Of course the support couldn’t help as it sounds like a **** claim unfortunately.
  • B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Legit. Happened to me as well a few times. Time for CG to bury this post... Again