Please Explain Aurra Sing to Me

enlguy
85 posts Member
I'm getting way more into building up BHs, it started as a thing to get ready for next Chewbacca event, now I'm just finding ways to actually enjoy the game with them, their kits are just so layered with abilities and payouts. I took a look at Aurra today, who I unlocked back when she was released but haven't touched since. Sounds like a potentially great attacker, but I can't make heads nor tails of her kit. There are several abilities relating to things not explained anywhere. What is "toppled," and how is an enemy "toppled?" Also, some of her abilities relate to being stealthed, but I see no way in which she gains stealth. Seems like the devs really slept on writing up the ability descriptions on this one, as well as explanations in her kit release.

Replies

• enlguy
    85 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Jesus, it just occurred to me, is "toppled" referring to HAAT?! Is her ability really THAT specific (and without any other explanation)?! Seems ridiculous. Why would you give someone an ability that applies to literally one part of one part of one part of the game? Might as well just write "does extra damage if you do xyz in Tank Raid during Phase xyz." Except that would probably just look ridiculous (which it is). Is she a raid only toon?