Falcon / Rebel Multi Attack

KyoO1234
270 posts Member
edited March 2019
Apologies for the stupid question, but how does a Rebel team with Han’s Falcon get all these multi-attacks?

I know that the Falcon has the ability to call ONE Rebel ally to assist. But 2 or 3? How does that work?

The full squad where I observe this is:
Home One, Falcon, Biggs, HT (starting) and Phoenix ships reinforcement

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    Falcon has 50% chance to assist whenever a Rebel ally uses an ability. Anytime that 50% happens the Falcon is going to call an assist too.
  • Options
    Additionally, Biggs, Ghost and Cassian can all call assists. So, for example, if Cassian were to call the Falcon to assist, you could get as many as five attacks in one turn (The falcon assists twice, once for Cassian's ability and once for the Falcon's ability. Each of these Falcon assists will also call its own assist, plus Cassian's original attack).
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Falcon has 2 sources of assist:

Basic: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call another random Rebel ally to assist. [...]
    Unique: [...] The Falcon has a 50% chance to assist whenever another Rebel ally uses an ability during their turn. [...]

And then there are other ships like Biggs, Ghost, Cassian, etc. that can call assists which can result in a huge number of attacks.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    see above.

biggs uses special, calls falcon.
    now- falcon can assist on the biggs attack also, but also call biggs to attack again. on that second attack the HMF can also assist again. and so on.

by limiting the number of rebels on the field, you can get a nice string of attacks, because they can be called to assist on their own turn which can call HMF to assist.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. Got it. Not happy with this, but at least i understand the mechanics now.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Dengar has similar mechanics in squad, though his assist and call assist chances are both 60% and he has to be stealthed to render assist.