Darth Revan, ways to make his release better and help players

We all hope darth revan will not be a paywall but its going to happen, so i think we should suggest some stuff to make his release better. Here are some ideas i have.
  1. Make a mega pack with all the gear and 20 zeta mats to get D.R to gear 11/12 and zeta his lead. This would be even better if a marquee charater was a bonus chance in the pack. At least 100 shards max drop. This pack could easily cost 3
    9.99 and be worth it
  2. Make a 24 hour offer for $10 a star for a marquee in the event
  3. Make people want him even more by making a gear 13 ticket! Yes not real gear 13 but more of a trophy item for taking one guy from 12 to 13. Put this at the end of the event. Also put a gear 11 ticket at the beginning for people who dont spend.
  4. Make some profile pics for the youtubers that exclusive for them and have their sayings at the bottom. For example Mobliegamers would have"keep on gaming because gamers are cool" etc. Make these at the end of the event.
  5. Put out a raid for thing we fought at the end of the LRevan event and put some rewards and make it hard enough so only LR and DR can solo it. Make it cost 1 ticket and last only for the first DR event.
  6. Can we also get a new cantina area that has some Swgoh world records for fun?
  7. Global chat. Or shard chat
Also put in a sandbox mode. That will help. This may be too much but its darth revan yall, go big or go home.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Make a mega pack with all the gear and 20 zeta mats to get D.R to gear 11/12 and zeta his lead. This would be even better if a marquee charater was a bonus chance in the pack. At least 100 shards max drop. This pack could easily cost 39.99 and be worth it

All the gear to go up G11/12 plus a zeta plus 100 character shard....for $39.99? Not a prayer in the world. Based on how they price gear packs and character shard packs and how many crystals that things like full Stun Guns and Carbantis cost, you're not even remotely close to being in the ballpark of what they'd charge for that.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Love the brainstorming.
    Even if it’s in the far-outfield.
  • cynerd
    18 posts Member
    You have terrible math dude.
  • Here’s a better idea. Get rid of reavan and bring balance to the galaxy
  • Here’s a better idea. Get rid of reavan and bring balance to the galaxy

For real, give me Beckett and Voss, give me Hux and Snoke. Tired of a different game invading this one
  • 15th_Nekazari
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Oh well this obviously won't happen because it would encourage people to not spend money. Congratulations on wasting your time typing that whole thing.
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Make a mega pack with all the gear and 20 zeta mats to get D.R to gear 11/12 and zeta his lead. This would be even better if a marquee charater was a bonus chance in the pack. At least 100 shards max drop. This pack could easily cost 39.99 and be worth it

All the gear to go up G11/12 plus a zeta plus 100 character shard....for $39.99? Not a prayer in the world. Based on how they price gear packs and character shard packs and how many crystals that things like full Stun Guns and Carbantis cost, you're not even remotely close to being in the ballpark of what they'd charge for that.

Cost more like $399.99
  • CazNeerg
    361 posts Member
    Here’s a better idea. Get rid of reavan and bring balance to the galaxy

There is a rational thought. A company that wants to make money randomly deleting characters people spent money on just to appease a fraction of a fraction of the audience that feels a little salty. I'm sure people would be *totally* comfortable spending money after that happened.

And balance is coming; it's name is Darth Revan.
  • hey i would whale on 39.99
    so a more reasonable price would be 199.99?
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Plus this chat is all about ways to hype revan, hes aready going to be p2p, if malak comes out which he might
  • Hey my salesman skills need help ok? You guys find some ways to think of some possible way you would spend money.
  • Tee toon will be Malak not revan so what bother having this talk