SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• You should be banned from next one for not setting defense

Cool story, bro!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Rather ironic that your title is set to 'Fight Me'.
  • So did two of your opponents also forget to set defense and you just happened to be the one with higher GP?
  • So did two of your opponents also forget to set defense and you just happened to be the one with higher GP?

This is the only explanation.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Maybe you should start sandbagging and lower your GP, so this way you will lose.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Maybe you should start sandbagging and lower your GP, so this way you will lose.

Second place is losing, and I’m okay with that. It really just happened by an unfortunate circumstance the first match (family emergency). I was then told the next two I fought didn’t set, so I felt there was no need for me to waste my time - let my GP do the winning. I think we can all agree that the reward system for GA wasn’t well thought out.

SnakesOnAPlane

You should be banned for whining.

I guess you are another "ThIs SyStEm Is BrOkEn AnD i JuSt Do WhAt Is AlLoWeD" type who ruins other people's games

I guess you are another "ThIs SyStEm Is BrOkEn AnD i JuSt Do WhAt Is AlLoWeD" type who ruins other people's games

You realize nobody in your arena shard likes you, right? They call you Sarith Le... you can figure it out. Anyway, stay off my thread.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ich habe bereits zwei mal bei Unentschieden verloren. Das erste mal war ich mit der GM hinter meinem Gegner aber das zweite mal hatte ich 1000 GM mehr und habe auch verloren. Also, wenn bei einem Unentschieden die GM bei der Auslosung zur Gruppe gerechnet wird weiß man vorher schon das man bei punktegleichstand verloren hat wenn alle in der Gruppe eine größere GM besitzen
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Is there a problem with any of this?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • wenn die GM von der Registrierung hergenommen wird hat man bei einem Remis von vornherein schon verloren wenn alle Gegner in der Gruppe mehr GM besitzen
  • dh. man steht bei der Registrierung schon als Verlierer fest, wenn alle anderen mehr GM besitzen