An open letter from a whale regarding TW and GA

2Next

Replies

• Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    I'm
    RuthDragon wrote: »
    I agree with all comments in the original post. I do have a way to balance the players. Every g12*10+g11*9 +g10*8+g9*7+g8*5+g7*4+g6*3+g5*2+g4+g3+g2+#zetas*10. This would work for every player and really figures who is higher. When ships are used the add similar ship equation. It's freaking simple and would equalize whales and f2p without any further calculation.
    I would really like a squad selection for ships like we have for characters.
    And rework mods to make it so very less time consuming. Allowing for mods to be placed on characters directly to each toon not having each toon forced to be opened

Anything that creates more 'equal' matchups reduces the incentives to improve your roster and your desire to do so with in game purchases. I think the GP based matchups are probably working very well in CG's opinion.

You have a point but they could make it a little closer at least. I’ve had some fights where I have 60 g12 and my opponent has less than 10.
  • Just to emphasize my point, this is my first round matchup

wpr64fld5gd9.jpeg
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    Those gear XI toons of his are gonna wreck you (lol). COAB, that's dreadful. Your poor opponent.
  • Updated original post to reflect 17 straight TW wins :p
  • Set up a single defense set up. Meaning most often we usually set the same teams on D every round. Just 1 set up 3 back to back to back fights, just cut out 3 days.